Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Does this mean we're getting a trailer Thursday?

Unlikely, given how Ken/Koromaru's trailer came out a week after the Famitsu reveal.

Unlikely, given how Ken/Koromaru's trailer came out a week after the Famitsu reveal.

I'd say it's 50/50 given that Rise's trailer came out on the day of the Famitsu reveal. But what I'm actually expecting is a MINAZUKI trailer.

So question if we add Ken, Adachi and anyone else I'm missin' to the character select screen, does it have an even or odd number off TVs filled?

If it's odd I think we can still expect another addition.

So question if we add Ken, Adachi and anyone else I'm missin' to the character select screen, does it have an even or odd number off TVs filled?

Rise, Kenomaru and Adachi make 3. There's still one more character left to be revealed, and they're almost certainly related to P3.

Odd. 17 plus 3 is 20 and plus random select makes 21.

It probably isn't Atom Smasher. If it was, it would have inflicted Fear like it does in P4, but I don't see any telltale signs of the opponent being affected by it. That, or the super isn't over yet, but who knows?

Oh Adachi you lovable, colossal creep. And yeah, I can definitely see a gun though from my view, it looks more like a traditional handgun than his old police revolver. Character does look fearsome though, much more so than in his debut fight.

Odd. 17 plus 3 is 20 and plus random select makes 21.

So one more? Well guess it's time for me to cross my fingers and hope that the next reveal is P3MC someone unexpected.

EDIT: Is it just me, or is Magatsu-Izanagi pulling off Vorpal Blade in that screenshot? 

He got off easy. Could be way worse than it is.

You mean it could have involved

bitches and whores

?

Even if we don't get a trailer tommorow, the guy will almost certainly be shown in whatever Atlus is planning to show next week. And his weapon looks like the handgun he had in P4. The roster is already plenty satisfying as it is and there is still a possibility of yet another character?! I'm about as hyped as I've ever been!

According to here, Atlus' Yu Namba will be showing off P4AU during next week's Ultrachen stream show on Monday, at around 8:30 PM PST.

Oh, I remember him from the Cross Counter videos. I guess they'll have Rise and Ken there, right? Adachi's the one I'd really like to see but I don't think that'll happen.

Oh, I remember him from the Cross Counter videos. I guess they'll have Rise and Ken there, right? Adachi's the one I'd really like to see but I don't think that'll happen.

It's possible that Adachi will be there. It's the best time since I don't think there'll be any more big gaming conventions between E3 and release for them to show him off yet. But I also wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't there. Guess we'll see in just 5 short days ^,^

Hope they do a complete walkthrough of Rise's moveset and maybe show off some starter combos. Next week is shaping up to be one hell of a week XD

Full scan from Famitsu showcasing Adachi (still waiting for better quality)

VXKFpfk.jpg

Edited by Strife

Ok, yeah, that's definitely his old gun in his character select art...yet not one of the screenshots shows him using it >,<

Also, god damn, these Adachi facial expressions are the best. Also, that looks like a sword made out of light in the bottom right screenshot? Not going to play him but he's looking pretty spiffy.

I wonder if the super below the first one we saw is Atom Smasher. I would say its Agidyne, but Agi is the only one of the basic elemental spells Magatsu-Izanagi cannot use when you fight Adachi.

Holy shit Adachi, what have you been eating? He looks like a berserker from the images, but damn does that make me wish we had a trailer of him in motion. Also, it seems like he uses his gun not as a projectile but so that he can pistol-whip his opponents (middle image on the right page, below the SP skill). Thank you Strife.

Adachi has Raging Lion? I'll admit, the name fits, because it's making me rage that 2 characters get this move. And it makes no sense for Adachi.

EDIT: On closer inspection, it doesn't look like Raging Lion to me, since it has those sweeping claw marks, and he doesn't seem to be moving forward. I think it's more like X-Calibur for Leona in King of Fighters most likely.

''This raging lion'' move looks more like a normal Persona attack. Probably his j.c. But maybe I'm just optimistic.

Also, that looks like a sword made out of light in the bottom right screenshot? Not going to play him but he's looking pretty spiffy.

Thats the top of the piano thats open in Yukis level. Hopefully we'll see him with his gun in the future though.

So, I guess Adachi won't have a Shadow version? It's funny because, if you look at his portrait (VS Screen), he has normal eyes. However, during some moves, he's getting those yellow eyes and that strange blue aura Minazuki has.

Edited by Strife

So, I guess Adachi won't have a Shadow version? It's funny because, if you look at his portrait (VS Screen), he has normal eyes. However, during some moves, he's getting those yellow eyes and that strange blue aura Minazuki has.

It's the top tier aura.

''This raging lion'' move looks more like a normal Persona attack. Probably his j.c. But maybe I'm just optimistic.

That's what I'm thinking, it doesn't really look like a diving move with the way it's slashing.

From all the screens so far Magatsu-Izanagi looks far less disjointed then Izanagi does for Yu. I'm personally glad for this because I didn't want Adachi to have overlapping play styles with Yu, they should retain their own identity.