Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Adachi looks really crazy in those images. Can't wait for his character trailer to release.

Also,

Pics of the scans I've seen:

Pic 1

Give him a Fedora :HZ:

Does anyone else feel like he should have a TV super or maybe that could be his IK. Opponent gets thrown into the TV world.

Does anyone else feel like he should have a TV super or maybe that could be his IK. Opponent gets thrown into the TV world.

But they're already in the TV in some stages right?

Inception much?

But they're already in the TV in some stages right?

Inception much?

It should be something along the lines of it. Maybe they'll fall back from the sky in an untechable state ... like a certain character from BB  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :vbang:

I remember another forum I visit suggested that Adachi have something like Venom or Mu where he can set TVs and then have projectiles aimed at them and bounce in the direction the TV is placed.

It should be something along the lines of it. Maybe they'll fall back from the sky in an untechable state ... like a certain character from BB  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) :vbang:

Sounds too much like Liz's Debilitate, but as a grab.

OK whoever the casting director is for this game did a bang-on job with Todd Haberkorn as the Shos. I'm not even kidding, this is quite literally THE most fitting a voice I've ever heard for them. Instantly in love and possibly maining either if Makoto is not in. This has been one crazy good day.

OK whoever the casting director is for this game did a bang-on job with Todd Haberkorn as the Shos. I'm not even kidding, this is quite literally THE most fitting a voice I've ever heard for them. Instantly in love and possibly maining either if Makoto is not in. This has been one crazy good day.

This. It seems we think alike, Luminos.

Hope they show some Ken & Adachi in the upcoming weeks.

I remember another forum I visit suggested that Adachi have something like Venom or Mu where he can set TVs and then have projectiles aimed at them and bounce in the direction the TV is placed.

He already seems to be a mix of Yu and Naoto, do we really need to throw in Teddie, as well?

He already seems to be a mix of Yu and Naoto, do we really need to throw in Teddie, as well?

But Naoto is bad, so he needs some Teddie thrown in the mix to bring him back into S tier.

Yosuke and Yukiko trailers out!

Adachi is "New Comer" trailer probably next week...

Pre-order bonus also detailed. DLC cards which includes Adachi and "Episode Adachi". There's apparently 37 different kinds, so collect them all!

Also, the "Coming Soon" box has been removed, but a "New Comer" box with Adachi's silhouette has been added. Looks like Adachi is the last one.

Edit: Ah wait, maybe not.

http://p-atlus.jp/p4u2/special/dlccard.html

There will be 37 variations of the DLC card that the Adachi DLC set is included on in first print copies, each with a different character. Take the amount of characters we have now, double it and minus the amount of characters who don't have Shadow mode (Both Shos, Liz, Shadow Labby and apparently Adachi) and you get 35. Either the remaining 2 are not characters or there's at least one more character. But unlike after Ken's reveal where there was still a "coming soon" box, there is none now so maybe they're deliberately hiding the existence of this potential character (or characters).

Oh yeah, even though Episode "Adachi" is a DLC story, you will need to clear Episode "P4" to access it.

http://p-atlus.jp/p4u2/special/dlccard.html

There will be 37 variations of the DLC card that the Adachi DLC set is included on in first print copies, each with a different character. Take the amount of characters we have now, double it and minus the amount of characters who don't have Shadow mode (Both Shos, Liz, Shadow Labby and apparently Adachi) and you get 35. Either the remaining 2 are not characters or there's at least one more character. But unlike after Ken's reveal where there was still a "coming soon" box, there is none now so maybe they're deliberately hiding the existence of this potential character (or characters).

So that's what that's about. 37 variations, huh. There could be a separate one for Koromaru and Ken, but then their Shadows would make it 38, so it's probably not that. I also wouldn't think that both Shadow Labrys characters would have their own cards, but I guess for the sake of just considering all of them, we should count them. Yeah, that's only 35 accounted for. Wonder what the other 2 could be...

Also worth noting that Adachi is #35, so that really does mean it's not someone or something about a character in the present roster that we're missing.

DLC cards? I don't get it.

So that's what that's about. 37 variations, huh. There could be a separate one for Koromaru and Ken, but then their Shadows would make it 38, so it's probably not that. I also wouldn't think that both Shadow Labrys characters would have their own cards, but I guess for the sake of just considering all of them, we should count them. Yeah, that's only 35 accounted for. Wonder what the other 2 could be...

Also worth noting that Adachi is #35, so that really does mean it's not someone or something about a character in the present roster that we're missing.

If Ken and Koro were separate that'd make 37, I think you're not counting out the Shadow Ken+Koro card that wouldn't exist if they were separate. That wouldn't explain Adachi being #35 though. Maybe the true villain and his shadow playable? Or they might actually make P3MC playable and are just waiting to reveal it to get as much hype as possible. Either way they'd probably want to keep it secret for now. I'm really happy with the roster they've revealed so anything they might add from here is just bonus to me.

If I were calling the shots the last character would be Dojima and the final battle in story mode would be Dojima kicking Adachi's ass.

If Ken and Koro were separate that'd make 37, I think you're not counting out the Shadow Ken+Koro card that wouldn't exist if they were separate. That wouldn't explain Adachi being #35 though. Maybe the true villain and his shadow playable? Or they might actually make P3MC playable and are just waiting to reveal it to get as much hype as possible. Either way they'd probably want to keep it secret for now. I'm really happy with the roster they've revealed so anything they might add from here is just bonus to me.

I can't count, you're right. I'd pretty much think that that would have to be the case, but then that doesn't explain why Adachi would be #35.

Kind of a tricky situation in my opinion. I mean, if Adachi was the last character to be in, why show him now? The game is still a few months away. But then there's the cards and their number. I still think there's going to be at least one more char though.

Perhaps the other 2 will be for story characters, like

Malevolent Entity/Nyarlathotep

and

Ikutsuki inside the Plume of Dusk in Sho maybe?

Gah! Wasn't playing attention!  Why'd I hit the spoiler buttons?!

We're going to the speculation realm again guys. There's no way to know if more characters will be added by those cards alone.

Edited by Strife

What purpose do these DLC cards even have?

Swag? Bragging rights? Or maybe just some aesthetic to wriggle every last penny you have draw in the collectors who like that sort of thing.

Personally, I think the DLC is going out of hand right now. We got a character confirmed for DLC, along with BGMs, glasses (seriously why would you ever want this..), navigators and now these cards. Just once in 2014 I'd like to see a game where DLC does not exist or at least isn't revealed before the game is even released.

Perhaps the other 2 will be for story characters, like

Malevolent Entity/Nyarlathotep

and

Ikutsuki inside the Plume of Dusk in Sho maybe?

Screw all that. Why the fuck does Rise get a combat form for her Persona but Fuuka doesn't?

Rise is probably more popular then Fuuka was considering the criteria they said to determine playable characters are canon availability and popularity. Would also indirectly promote that dance game too.

Swag? Bragging rights? Or maybe just some aesthetic to wriggle every last penny you have draw in the collectors who like that sort of thing.

Personally, I think the DLC is going out of hand right now. We got a character confirmed for DLC, along with BGMs, glasses (seriously why would you ever want this..), navigators and now these cards. Just once in 2014 I'd like to see a game where DLC does not exist or at least isn't revealed before the game is even released.

Well, J-Stars doesn't have any DLC so far.

Rise is probably more popular then Fuuka was considering the criteria they said to determine playable characters are canon availability and popularity. Would also indirectly promote that dance game too.

Pretty much every single member of both main casts is playable now, I don't think it's about popularity at this point.