Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Narukami: The ham of hams.

Teddie's pretty swag on the cover.

A little sad Fuuka's not on the boxart. I know that she's not playable, but I feel that she should've been there.

Yu has been dubbed the People's Champion. He will subsequently go on to make family-friendly movies and star in the remake of Tooth Fairy and Tokyo Drift.

"You sold out! You sold out! You sold out!"

If a major tournament had that belt as a first prize reward, thooooooo.......

I wish for lolz, the game had a 2D-Tekken Force style shadow beat-em-up mode using the same mechanics. But I'm random like that. 

I'm hyped for this game. Ken and Koro have my interest. Anyone know if they'll have an online lobby like BB?

Liz looks really good in that pic as well.

I like her expression there the most. It's like she's saying "Ohohoho...I could break each and every one of your bones with my pinky". Too bad that's story-related tiers and not gameplay ones.

Yeah that was a subtle way to say "This is the main character! Worship him! Also the rest of the fighters are here too.."

More like "You see this here character? He's what you'll be fighting 90% of the time. Have fun!"

Seeing that Adachi is on the boxart, I take it that it means they intented to have all the characters on it. My expectations for another character are getting lower and lower.

No don't jinx it! Just keep the faith and believe until the very, very end.

http://i.imgur.com/3t6EBDX.jpg

I dig this cover art, really wish Narukami wasnt in a more definied style than the rest of them but whatever. Relooking at it Ken and Koro literally got their P4U art on the cover while everyone else seems to get a different kind of pose [aside Aigis' redone insta kill pose]

Also I was watching the Golden Arena trailer, dunno if this was made of mention before but toward the end of it there was the completely black/red-eyed Labrys and Junpei being battled in there. Does that mean we'll actually be able to use them online too or is that wishful thinking.

Edited by Skoogabear

When I see that boxart, I imagine Yu going like this. So this basically confirms everyone in the roster then? So no Takaya. :(

I kinda disagree with Fuuka being playable, I do see why they would make Rise playable if they could.

Am I the only person who really doesnt like the box art?

I'm not for it either. I feel like the shirtless Yu taking up most of it with just a bunch of scatter all around him (although a lot of that scatter looks nice) doesn't really seem that cool...

When I see that boxart, I imagine Yu going like this. So this basically confirms everyone in the roster then? So no Takaya. :(

If he doesnt say this at any point in the game I will be severely disappointed. Also, Tayka would literally be the last person for me to ever imagine being in the game to be honest. Im pretty satisfied with this roster actually. Seeing p3MC would be neat but im not holding my breath and I wouldnt be upset if he wasnt in the game. Ken, Rise, and Yukari are looking pretty for me right now so Im content. 

So this basically confirms everyone in the roster then? So no Takaya. :(

Nothing's for certain just yet. All the boxart depicts is the characters we've confirmed are in. And notice that there is no Persona Sho (he's visually depicted when his scar is glowing).

Am I the only person who really doesnt like the box art?

It just doesn't do it for me and like mentioned, I don't like how Yu's taking up most of the space with a resoundingly "meh" expression.

I love this box art. Above anything else, its just fun to look at. Now if we could only get some more gameplay details on the three new characters (Rise, Kenmaru, and Adachi).

Has anyone noticed that thing behind Akihiko's head (and between Sho's thumb and index finger)? Is that a head?

Its part of Labyrs' shoulder armor. Same color and hole patterning on her left one. 

Its part of Labyrs' shoulder armor. Same color and hole patterning on her left one. 

Ah, I see it now. I thought the two holes on the right side were an eye and a mouth at first.

New box art is just ... I have no words for Yu. Probably hail to the king is all I can think.

Fuuka is skilled with technology (for example, she made the protagonist brand new headphones at the end of her social link that had "amazing" sound) in a world where beautiful female androids that are practically human are a common thing. How can that not translate into gameplay? There's so much you can do with that its ridiculous.

Don't forget her deadly cooking.

That being said however, I'm pretty sure Adachi is the last addition to the roster. At the very least, let's just assume he is and get back on topic and, if by any chance, someone else gets announced before the release of the game, we'll be pleasantly surprised.

Are we discussing how a character that's not even playable would play?

Geez.

Edited by Strife