Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Ken's range is incredible. And it is scary. Very, very scary. Oh and from the sound of things, Adachi is not in the E3 build right now.

Rise's Awakening SP Skill is a weaponized DDR command grab. I...I have no words.

EDIT: Her instant kill is surprisingly lackluster (smacks opponent with soundwaves, cut to 3D microphones and a still portrait of her and done). Really doesn't live up to the hype.

No comments on the deconfirmation because I am not entirely sure I should trust anything an ATLUS representative has to say. Especially when they're in cahoots with Mori.

Super should be an unblockable. Also all that stuff was neat but don't be all crazy about P3MC or anything please ^_^

I wanna do unblockable set ups and then get to play a rhythm game.

sadly i was unable to see this first hand. will it be on youtube later or something. did i miss anything that important or was it stuff we already knew?

Rise's instant kill was shown. Adachi won't be in the E3 build. Rematch option looks to be a thing for console. Think that was it.

sadly i was unable to see this first hand. will it be on youtube later or something. did i miss anything that important or was it stuff we already knew?

It'll be on their archives. Nothing new except we saw some Ken CPU and Rise's unblock super and IK. Oh yeah there was a rematch button but it's not confirmed if that's a full console thing or E3 build. Hopefully the former.

You can rewatch the show here gameplay starts at around the 12 minute mark.

And this is the part I curse apple....because my iPad app won't let me watch archives...

I can't wait to see how Rise works when she gets figured out. Rhythm game super to Persona songs I've heard a billion times on my phone? Oh give me that. Give me all of that. Can't wait until her Venom sig ball is available!!

wow Ken looks like a lot of fun to play as. kinda surprised Ken is still voiced by Mona Marshall, I'm kinda glad she is still the voice