Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Why would it just be an E3 exclusive?

Not exclusive but just in it. For all we know the E3 build could have no menu system and just have a title, char select, and rematch screen.

Pretty sure I saw a localized version of P4U2's menu in a GameTrailers video. Dunno if that means anything.

We'll see. I'm just really cautious, especially with this community's tendency to take whatever they can and run off into the sunset with it.

I may be wrong on this but both Rise and Ken look extremely good and both i am sure will be mid tier at the lowest. Ken's only problem is that the Dog can be knocked out rather easily and his attack don't do that much damage..but his range and extreme pressure man

Pretty sure I saw a localized version of P4U2's menu in a GameTrailers video. Dunno if that means anything.

Do you still have the link?

Looking here, it looks like this ought to be more of an E3 build than anything since we only see:

-Arcade Mode.

-Score Attack Mode.

-Golden Arena Mode.

-Versus Mode.

Unless there was a separate menu tab not shown in the video, Training, Challenge (though I really wouldn't mind seeing this gone), Network, Gallery and Story are all absent. No traces of the Lesson/Tutorial mode either which ASW loves to use. There is also P$, which I hazard to guess is similar to BBExtend and BBCP for purchasing stuff in some manner.

Looking here, it looks like this ought to be more of an E3 build than anything since we only see:

-Arcade Mode.

-Score Attack Mode.

-Golden Arena Mode.

-Versus Mode.

Unless there was a separate menu tab not shown in the video, Training, Challenge (though I really wouldn't mind seeing this gone), Network, Gallery and Story are all absent. No traces of the Lesson/Tutorial mode either which ASW loves to use. There is also P$, which I hazard to guess is similar to BBExtend and BBCP for purchasing stuff in some manner.

All these modes are under "Battle". We can also see Story, Network, Practice and Option up there.

Edited by Strife

All these modes are under "Battle". We can also see Story, Network, Practice and Option up there.

And so we do. Great now I feel like I need corrective lenses. But this is a good idea. P4A's menu looked a little too cluttered, even though it offered some pretty standard modes for an ASW game. Though I will miss the random sprites standing around and especially floating Lizzie but whatever works.

He also has Theodore palette. Not sure if the middle one is mend to be any one or just a generic palette.

Looks like his Ziodyne isn't a super. Makes sense we're gonna be seeing some small amount of reused stuff for Magatsu-Izanagi.

They changed his card amount to 3 as well, not sure how I feel about that one.

He has Yu's Ziodyne as a special as opposed to a super? Am I to dance for joy or cower in fear at this? But I'm liking what I see, in particular that meter-bomb move he pulled off on Yukari in that screenshot.

The only thing I pray for is that they dont give Adachi Narukami's 5D. I think I'll cry. Really wanna know what that super is this is the second time they've showed it off. 

Adachi's blazblue palette is Azrael's eh? Interesting.

His Ziodyne looks much thinner than Liz's and Narukami's, so maybe it has different properties. At any rate, I'm getting the feeling we'll finally be getting his trailer this thursday.

Adachi's blazblue palette is Azrael's eh? Interesting.

Sho already has an Azrael color so that's not a possibility.

tumblr_my4kl2RjfH1spivfbo1_500.jpg

So at this point we still need to see Adachi's Blazblue and Guilty Gear colors. Calling it right now, it's going to be Yuuki Terumi and Zato-1.

I wonder if Adachi has Dojima color. He better! As for BB color, I was thinking Hazama but then I remembered that Naoto has it. So probably Terumi.