Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

That Instant Kill, oh my god. It looks like he'll mock the shit out of you.

Looks like he has a non-super Cross Slash, too. Oh boy.

That meteor drop is the Cross Slash it looks like. I guess im ok with it now that I looked over it again. Im happy to finally even see a little gameplay. :D

Edited by Skoogabear

Oh wow we finally get to see him in action. And it is great! I love how much he points and laughs at his opponents (the fact this was done to Teddie makes me smile enormously).

By the way, is it weird that while watching this trailer I kept singing "Anything Yu can do, I can do better. I can do anything better than Yu" in my head?

I'm totally subbing this character. All he needs to be perfect is a manaical laughter winquote.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's finally here...it's beautiful!

He looks like he's a blast to play. I'm gonna come off as a total sheep, but if I wasn't going to get him as a first print bonus, I'd find him totally worth the extra money.

I get a few Hazama vibes from him (his IK seems to functions like Eternal Coils and he also has his 6b). 

Annnnnd the hell is that Yellow coat ?

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPEEEEEEEE~!

MY BODY COULD NOT HAVE BEEN PREPARED ENOUGH FOR THIS DAY ADACHI-SAMA~!!!

I'm totally subbing this character. All he needs to be perfect is a manaical laughter winquote.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We got a scumbag right here.

But yea, Adachi looks pretty hype. He takes all of Yu's shit and makes it specials lol.

He's actually always had that. It's part of his concept art. I think he wore it at some point in the anime as well.

Tohru_Adachi_Concept2.jpg

From the looks of it, he has his own theme but New World Fool is in the game anyway. Both sound pretty sexy to me.

I'm really digging the similar Terumi animations he has and what looked like a 5C on Yukiko, curb-stomp ender on Yukari, and the greatest throw on Teddie. Sub time.

I'm also not sure which is his IK. The move on Labrys or Eternal Coils on Yu?

EDIT: Vorpal Blade super at the end. And did Izanagi hit Yu at the end there?

To be honest, that trailer wasn't that informative as far as his playstyle goes, other than Yu's supers being his specials (and that schtick was already used by Elizabeth). His "Thrown into TV" IK and overall voice acting is amazing, but that's just not enough for me to fall in love with him.

He's obviously cosplaying Terumi. Nah, it actually seems to be just a raincoat. IIRC, he wore it in the original game sometimes.

It's about time they showed him off and I am pleased with what I see. I kind of expected him to do more pistol whipping than shooting with his normal attacks. That throw animation is reason enough for me to play him.

Fucking finally! I can't contain my hype any longer, I'm gonna explode. That throw though. Also, did anyone else think that dashing move at around the 1:02 mark looked like Terumi's Snakebite?

If that trip he does to Teddie is Adachi's DP, it'll be just like Yosuke's except he doesn't laugh at you when he does it (though it feels like he does). Basically, he's trying to one-up the ultimate troll Yosuke.

Also, if Adachi escaped from prison, those guards gotta be the guards from Batman. Joker always escaping.

Based on the gameplay in the trailer, it also looks like Adachi might have some high damage combo potential.

Anyways I'm pretty hype for him. I don't know if he'll surpass Minazuki on my sub list, but it'll be a close one :).

The guards in question were most likely taken out of action by the Dark Hour, and Adachi has a persona. It's not like anyone could've stopped him, really...

But that belongs in a different thread. Hype discussion please continue

I'm with SOWL on this one. We barely saw much of anything... not enough to form a proper opinion.

If that trip he does to Teddie is Adachi's DP, it'll be just like Yosuke's except he doesn't laugh at you when he does it (though it feels like he does). Basically, he's trying to one-up the ultimate troll Yosuke.

The trip is 100% his throw, you can see him grab him with his foot and trip him similar to Terumi's from BB. 

Here is a little album I made of screenshots from the trailer labeled with what normals the hits probably are.

http://imgur.com/a/wsFCf

i'm disappointed in the trailer, it barely showed antyhing. i guess if you're already hype for him, then it's a sufficient teaser, but i really don't see how anyone can discern what his playstyle or gameplan is from this trailer.

i'm disappointed in the trailer, it barely showed antyhing. i guess if you're already hype for him, then it's a sufficient teaser, but i really don't see how anyone can discern what his playstyle or gameplan is from this trailer.

Playstyle aside, I was just glad to get a glimpse of him in motion. I'm relatively convinced after this trailer and all the scans though that he won't be firing a single bullet unless his DP incorporates it somehow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk