Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

That's nice. But it makes you wonder which slot she filled. Maybe they'll rearrange the character select screen so that Adachi and Marie are on the top and there's the lonely random select in the middle again.

Still no Takaya

:(

If that's true, then it bodes well for there being another character, since she won't take up both dlc card's (since she probably won't have a shadow character) ... Also the midnight channel  is on this Friday, so timing's right. I think she'll be shown then, and maybe Teddie will be the character trailer on Thursday.. Any thoughts? 

https://twitter.com/P4_A/status/488876785547759616

What character archetype would she even be though. I still havnt played Golden to the part where you do Marie's character arc. Exactly how and what kind of moves does her boss form use

While I'm completely perplexed on her inclusion, Kaguya's design is stunning. It'll be a treat just to see it animated in sprite form.

I'm preparing for all the salt from the Marie haters. It will be delicious.

I myself don't hate her but she was poorly implemented into the story of P4G. I hear she's a whole lot more likeable in PQ anyways. This will be weird though, like how many electricity users do we have now? 6? We have Narukami, Kanji, Akihiko, Ken, Adachi and now Marie. At least Marie's electricity comes from herself and not her persona though.

If that's true, then it bodes well for there being another character, since she won't take up both dlc card's (since she probably won't have a shadow character) ... Also the midnight channel  is on this Friday, so timing's right. I think she'll be shown then, and maybe Teddie will be the character trailer on Thursday.. Any thoughts? 

https://twitter.com/P4_A/status/488876785547759616

A few things like Yu Namba's quote (that we can now look back on properly after this news), the DLC card numbering (with Marie obviously being #036, with Adachi being #035 and there being 37 in total), the potential layout of the character select screen thinking about how Marie would be implemented and the fact that every month since April, there has been a new character reveal with a possible last one in August makes me now bullish on the idea that there will be one last character reveal.

Yup, I called it alright.

You sure did.

A few things like Yu Namba's quote (that we can now look back on properly after this news), the DLC card numbering (with Marie obviously being #036, with Adachi being #035 and there being 37 in total), the potential layout of the character select screen thinking about how Marie would be implemented and the fact that every month since April, there has been a new character reveal with a possible last one in August makes me now bullish on the idea that there will be one last character reveal.

So if that's true then I think we can all agree that the last CLC character is obviously gonna be P3MC. I still remember when they teased Orpheus on their website so yeah.

Takaya had zero chance anyway. :(

I'm preparing for all the salt from the Marie haters. It will be delicious.

Even Ken ended up well-liked, so I'm expecting good things from Marie. Also, playable Hanazawa: notDengeki edition!

Huh Marie eh? Well I imagine the whole P4AU playerbase is spewing salt with every breath, screaming at the Heavens. Or maybe they're like me who's excited to have another edition since I never got to play Golden and have no working knowledge of Marie's character...

Either way this is fun news and it is nice to have options made available to you when you're thinking of picking up a different character. Looking forward to screens and eventual trailer.

Marie eh........ cool.

I'll hold my thoughts until this thursday. I'm certainly not expecting Atlus to give her an introduction video so soon seeing how long it took for Adachi, but Famitsu screenshots aren't out of the question for sure.

What character archetype would she even be though. I still havnt played Golden to the part where you do Marie's character arc. Exactly how and what kind of moves does her boss form use

While I'm completely perplexed on her inclusion, Kaguya's design is stunning. It'll be a treat just to see it animated in sprite form.

Well her boss fight is weird, but I believe primarily it has lightning-based attacks and moves that drain SP (though with self-inflicted damage)... so Charm-type mechanics?

Playable Marie? I, I don't even know how I should feel about this announcement. I feel like my own pessimism got shoved back down my throat for saying Adachi was the last character now.

She is mostly zio/almighty/physical user with ability to drain SP at the cost of her own health she is also a fog goddess maybe she will get kaguya as a persona time will tell.

She is mostly zio/almighty/physical user with ability to drain SP at the cost of her own health she is also a fog goddess maybe she will get kaguya as a persona time will tell.

Did you not check the links? She will have Kaguya as her persona. Since Kaguya is a light-using persona she'll probably have some light-based abilities. Oh and of course Zio skills from herself, some which she might be able to use while persona broken.

Since Kaguya is a light-using persona she'll probably have some light-based abilities. Oh and of course Zio skills from herself, some which she might be able to use while persona broken.

Yea I just skipped through a boss battle video and looked over the skills Kaguya learns in game. But it's still hard to gauge what type of character she'll end up as

Well, I never played Golden so I'm not sure how hype I should be here. If she has almighty moves that could be cool. I'm not sure if any character in P4A has any.

Well, I never played Golden so I'm not sure how hype I should be here. If she has almighty moves that could be cool. I'm not sure if any character in P4A has any.

Naoto. Elizabeth for IK.