Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Okay, okay, lets not go into long discussion about "this character should have been in this game instead of this character." The best we can hope is that we will get an even roster.

Please.

None of those sound like Margaret or Theodore to me.

I can't believe I forgot about them. :v:

It would be nice to have a velvet room attendant that isn't crippled.

I can't believe I forgot about them. :v:

It would be nice to have a velvet room attendant that isn't crippled.

:P We all know Liz is the strongest attendant

But this news is certainly interesting. 

I'm all for it!

Well I looked at kaguya's skill list and ........................  It sucks

The only offensive spells she has are Hamaon and Mahamaon. Then she has fast heal that can be used to cure ailments I guess. Tetraja that can either be super match-up specific or completely useless. Mediarahan welp I guess she can heal. And lastly spell master well halvin SP cost could be usefull. Then again playable magatsu-izanagi doesn't learn foolish whisper so they could make up some bullshit.

Well I looked at kaguya's skill list and ........................  It sucks

The only offensive spells she has are Hamaon and Mahamaon. Then she has fast heal that can be used to cure ailments I guess. Tetraja that can either be super match-up specific or completely useless. Mediarahan welp I guess she can heal. And lastly spell master well halvin SP cost could be usefull. Then again playable magatsu-izanagi doesn't learn foolish whisper so they could make up some bullshit.

You'd probably be better off looking at Izanami's skill list in this case, m8.

Also remember that Marie is the one who deal with all of your Skill Cards so she probably has a really beefed up Kaguya in her disposal.

Also remember that Marie is the one who deal with all of your Skill Cards so she probably has a really beefed up Kaguya in her disposal.

InB4 IK is her pulling out an Armageddon card.

Huh...well, I never got P4G so I'm actually kind of interested in her, if only to get to know her character. Here's hoping shell be a little more hardy than Liz...

Huh...well, I never got P4G so I'm actually kind of interested in her, if only to get to know her character. Here's hoping shell be a little more hardy than Liz...

That do you mean by hardy ? And yes she is like Liz not knowing anything about world and all.

That do you mean by hardy ? And yes she is like Liz not knowing anything about world and all.

Believe he means,

Not made of wet tissue paper

Same rules apply here that I put in the BB thread. New chat hype, be excited, don't go overboard since there's no info, etc.

PS Ken/Rise/Marie forums are up. Ken and Rise stuff from Evo, go put it there and start setting stuff up please. Message me if you need something. There's nothing about Marie at all yet so nothing needs to go there for now.

Oh and I guess there's one for that Adachi guy too :v

What's that? A NEW DLC character announced for Ultimax? But gosh, I thought it was oh-so-clear there wasn't gonna be any more! D:

I hope this is a big smack in the face to all the skepticals more than eager to discourage others who suspected a new character was coming.

Also, never will I fall for the words of John Hardin again lol

I have this scary feeling Marie's gonna be the "Kokonoe" of P4U2...not that S. Chie and S. Naoto aren't doing a good job of that already haha.

No disrespect, I'm glad Marie's gonna be in the game, but with the frequent requests you'd often hear from many fans, it seems like Marie was an unlikely step in that direction.

Wow. Can people just stop the Kokonoe syndrome bullshit every time they see a new character coming out. We know pretty much nothing except for one sentence on how Marie will play. Arcsys is shit at balancing their games but the conclusions people jump to are even more astounding

Same thing was said about Rise as well

What's that? A NEW DLC character announced for Ultimax? But gosh, I thought it was oh-so-clear there wasn't gonna be any more! D:

I hope this is a big smack in the face to all the skepticals more than eager to discourage others who suspected a new character was coming.

Also, never will I fall for the words of John Hardin again lol

Ha, nope. Personally, I tend to take things very literally, so thinking that what Yu Namba was saying wasn't a confirmation wasn't wrong at the time, and I will forever be skeptical about any of these "hints." I also never said that there wouldn't be a new character announced for Ultimax, if this is referring to me.

It's interesting that Marie was announced so soon after the Evo P4AU exhibition, though.

Looks like Marie will be competing with Naoto for best hat. Though I think the hats are actually quite similar.

Please.

I am so happy they decided to add another character. To be honest, I thought Adachi would be the end for characters...which would have been a high point to end on. I do believe we will see one more after Marie though. Really hyped even though I have no intention of playing her. Atlus and arc know how to do it right.

Welcome to video games post 7th generation.

Fixed that for you. DLC has been creeping into video games since the 7th console generation started in 2005 and for better or worse is never going away.