Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Wow. Can people just stop the Kokonoe syndrome bullshit every time they see a new character coming out. We know pretty much nothing except for one sentence on how Marie will play. Arcsys is shit at balancing their games but the conclusions people jump to are even more astounding

Same thing was said about Rise as well

Geez, sorry I said anything...

The other character is Sho who has none so that means Marie has 5 or 6 cards. She already looks like she is going to be silly.

Oh thats Sho at the top. Black and white obscured my ability to see him. So shes really persona dependent it seems. Wonder if that's her 2B

She might not need it with that attack. Imagine the hitbox on that thing.

I imagine her IK's gonna be pretty kickass, though. Like she drapes herself in a hoodie and has her Persona smother you in the fog or something

Igor: "You youngsters thought my greatest weapon was my nose? Oh how naive".

I like it. Somehow, I'm thinking she has 5 Persona cards herself but we will have to see. I'm usually not fond of silly-style characters (like Teddie) but it seems like I am easily swayed if Marie's single, black and white screenshot can make me reconsider it.

Probably tied to the Fog. She can absorb it for buffs of something? Who knows.

That winpose on her IK tho

Oh sweet, she has little icons at the bottom for the weather and it looks like she can get buffs from it. Noticed an HP icon next to Rainy Day.

So cloudy weather is a neutral form and rain causes her HP to buff up. Makes me almost think of two of the Touhou fighting games, but not quite. Just for reference, other weathers in P4G are Clear, Lightning storm, Foggy and Snowy.

I am going to assume that lightning move might be Hot Lightning and the one in the robe being her after IK victory pose.

We SWR now.

Oh wait, that lightning move might not be Hot Lightning. In the P4G, that move dizzies you, where as this move shocks you. Must be some variation of Ziodyne or something. Then again, dizzy isn't a status effect in this game, so eh. Like it matters that much.

Oh wait, that lightning move might not be Hot Lightning. In the P4G, that move dizzies you, where as this move shocks you. Must be some variation of Ziodyne or something. Then again, dizzy isn't a status effect in this game, so eh. Like it matters that much.

Maybe it's Mazio?

Oh hey, she's pulling out the Empress Arcana. That's cool. It may not necessarily be her actual Arcana, but this is a first. Isn't she in charge of Skill Cards or something in P4G? Maybe that's a reference to it...

Also confirmed, 5 cards. Pretty sweet.

Yes, she is in charge of Skill Cards. Also, her Arcana is Aeon. If that super turns out to be Shuffle Time: Deluxe Edition, then eh.

Also, her Arcana is Aeon.

Is it? I only ask because Aigis was the Aeon Arcana S.Link despite her own Arcana being the Chariot. Lizzie's own was the World (reportedly) but became Death in P4A.

Oh lol, even Marie's tag line is awful poetry.

"sono ITAsa,

miraieigou"

"That Pain

Is Eternal"

Not as funny as Narukami's "Nobody touches his precious Nanako" tag line though.