Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Hm. I've been trying to look for it the past few days but how much will the digital version cost exactly

In the recent scan it shows 6980 yen which is without tax. So I'm wondering if that's the price or was another one said earlier. Haven't been following the game too extensively before Ken's unveil. Also going to need a little extra for Marie when she comes out

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201407/17057275.html

She has a weather system. Makes sense, she can control the weather.

Okay but what did I tell you? WHAT DID I TELL YOU--

Now for my next prediction, one of Marie's attacks is she "drops" a paper of her poetry and if the opponent picks it up, she suddenly becomes enraged and the opponent becomes charmed. Watch out it only works on Narukami players though

Certainly interesting!

Glad that P4AU is going to have lobbies, those were a blast in CP

As for Marie's weather system, I wonder if certain weather will have a negative effect on her.(Never played P4G, so iunno if that was a thing)

Oh, even better

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1405561205

ペルソナストーカー倶楽部 第6回 予告編

Or...Persona 4 Area Ultimax Stalker Club Episode 6: Featuring Tohru Adachi's seiyuu and gameplay action, along with other things.

I must say I do applaud Atlus on releasing new hype-worthy features back and forth between ENG and JP for some reason. I find it really appealing for them to do that.

Evil Smile, for reference, inflicts Fear. Rather odd that he has a special move and a super which is used to inflicts Fear. Maybe the super changes if the opponent is already inflicted with Fear.

So one of his supers is Agidyne or something. Again odd because only elemental spells Magatsu-Izanagi can get are Wind and Electric.

Adachi looks amazing in motion. Praise to the cabbage, hahaha. Also, if you watch when he hits his agidyne looking move he gains a buff of some kind. The buff icon looks like an adachi head, lol.

Huh I thought he would buff using heat riser I guess I was wrong.

I would find it absolutely hilarious if that is the heat riser buff.

I mean, Junpei's victory cry doesn't follow the rules of P3. Perhaps this is similar, but we'll find out when more info is released about him I suppose.

So the only information from the Marie scans is that she has a Weather system? Or was there a bit more

Her IK is called "Thunder of Bound Flame".

Also, about lobbies. There's ten of them, but I think they have like 22 floors because the first floor is called "I Magician". This is as opposed to the 20-something lobbies with 10 floors each in BBCP.

The 10 lobbies are:

1. Yasogami High School

2. Junes Yasoinaba Store

3. Inaba Central Shopping District

4. Samegawa Flood Plains (Boss)

5. Inside the TV (Beginner)

6. Gekkoukan Academy

7. Iwatodai Station

8. Paulownia Mall

9. Naganaki Shrine (Boss)

10. Tartarus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdF0As-XUjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXItFj9Tjk8

Teddie and Elizabeth trailers are up.

Liz's singing voice is the best thing.

It's funny how they cut the trailer when Elizabeth was about to sing the velvet room song.

Lobby looks really nice. The avatars look like the Persona Q chibis.

Her IK is called "Thunder of Bound Flame".

Also, about lobbies. There's ten of them, but I think they have like 22 floors because the first floor is called "I Magician". This is as opposed to the 20-something lobbies with 10 floors each in BBCP.

The 10 lobbies are:

1. Yasogami High School

2. Junes Yasoinaba Store

3. Inaba Central Shopping District

4. Samegawa Flood Plains (Boss)

5. Inside the TV (Beginner)

6. Gekkoukan Academy

7. Iwatodai Station

8. Paulownia Mall

9. Naganaki Shrine (Boss)

10. Tartarus

Thanks. People were saying it usually takes about a week for them to show a preview of the character right

And given what you said that means the lobby in the screenshot is.... Yasogami High School. Looks nothing like the school for whatever reason Thought it was the Velvet Room all this time. You can see the magician card on a little post to the right. Each room might have a different color scheme depending on the arcana. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXItFj9Tjk8

Liz's singing voice is the best thing.

Holy shit animated Thanatos!? You know some big important stuff is going down if he himself is in a cutscene. I could watch this trailer for hours and not get bored in the slightest.

And yes, Lizzie's singing voice is great. Lucky for Rise, Lizzie has more important things to do otherwise Risette would be out of a job so fast.

By the way, was that a remixed Velvet Room track I heard midway through?

Holy shit animated Thanatos!? You know some big important stuff is going down if he himself is in a cutscene. I could watch this trailer for hours and not get bored in the slightest.

And yes, Lizzie's singing voice is great. Lucky for Rise, Lizzie has more important things to do otherwise Risette would be out of a job so fast.

By the way, was that a remixed Velvet Room track I heard midway through?

Yes and no, it's a remix of Battle for Everyone's Souls, which is the final boss theme in Persona 3 and was Elizabeth's theme in Persona 4 Arena. I wonder why they made a new remix of that...

Yes and no, it's a remix of Battle for Everyone's Souls, which is the final boss theme in Persona 3 and was Elizabeth's theme in Persona 4 Arena. I wonder why they made a new remix of that...

Yeah you're right, it is Battle for Everyone's Souls (damn early waking hours). But it is mighty curious as to why they'd remix it all of a sudden. I don't think anyone else received the same treatment so why Lizzie's? Then again, it sounds great so no reason to complain.

Yeah you're right, it is Battle for Everyone's Souls (damn early waking hours). But it is mighty curious as to why they'd remix it all of a sudden. I don't think anyone else received the same treatment so why Lizzie's? Then again, it sounds great so no reason to complain.

Adachi had two tracks playing in his trailer as well. New World Fool and the new track.

I am one of those rabid P3 protagonist fans that want him in. Maybe this is a hint...? I feel like I am reaching "HL3 confirmed" levels of speculation here.

Adachi had two tracks playing in his trailer as well. New World Fool and the new track.

It made alot more sense for Adachi though, since he was a completely new character in the Arena games. 

Huh I thought he would buff using heat riser I guess I was wrong.

The move has a fire animation and buffs him. Maybe it is heat riser? AKA the fire. I mean it wouldn't be the first time they did a weird change for a move in the game.

This summer has just the right amount of singing Miyukichi. And I love every single bit of it.

I wonder if Adachi's Evil Smile's range is fixed, or if it searches the opponent. Since it doesn't deal damage or put the opponent in hit stun, it wouldn't surprise me if it's the latter, though the D version might actually deal damage and have longer start-up or something like that.

Edited by SoWL