Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

The move has a fire animation and buffs him. Maybe it is heat riser? AKA the fire. I mean it wouldn't be the first time they did a weird change for a move in the game.

It must be Heat Riser. I don't think Adachi gets any fire moves, but as the name implies, it involves well, fire.

There is a slightly low chance that is Tarukaja (That was the attack buff move, right?) but I don't think Adachi learns it.

Yeah you're right, it is Battle for Everyone's Souls (damn early waking hours). But it is mighty curious as to why they'd remix it all of a sudden. I don't think anyone else received the same treatment so why Lizzie's? Then again, it sounds great so no reason to complain.

Probably because they just straight up ripped the track from P3.  Everyone else had original music.

That mix of the Velvet Room theme in Liz's trailer sounds like a remastering/boss remix of Persona 1's Velvet Room theme. Here's the original for comparison.

Also, something interesting I noted about the PSC trailer: when Evil Smile was used, a message saying "FEAR!!!" appeared. Pretty sure that doesn't happen with any moves that currently inflict fear. Maybe it's special in some way?

I feel like Atlus only introduced Marie as a playable character this early because of Teddie mentioning her in his trailer lol

Persona 4 Golden Animation Episode 2 came out today and it's doing its best to convert all the Marie haters into believers...she's too cute :x

In any case, we're getting a nice dose of Persona 4 recently and that's good

Came across this

tumblr_inline_n8uaqdvaPO1qi31el.png

They say the move is called "Evil Smile" and it's listed as a special move

More than likely Adachi will have some kind of instant kill, in the persona games Evil smile is a status aliment that setups up the enemy for making sure Mudo doesn't miss when used on the next turn.

Skills don't have to match their original function here, see Victory Cry and many others for examples.

More than likely Adachi will have some kind of instant kill, in the persona games Evil smile is a status aliment that setups up the enemy for making sure Mudo doesn't miss when used on the next turn.

Actually evil smile is just an attack that causes fear, then you use Ghastly Wail for a guarenteed OHKO. This is already integrated in Arena with Elizabeth, except that her super isn't an instant kill when the opponent has the fear status effect, it just does more damage.

At the very least, we know Evil Smile will inflict fear, but it's too early to assume Adachi will have an instant kill other than 222CD

yo, those bag normals. I'm guessing those are her B normals since the crouching one looks suspiciously like a good 2B.

EDIT: Wait a minute, that's her hat in that 2B looking normal!!!...I might have to play this character.

So there are four suspicious empty slots in the lobby character select screen. Adachi and Marie will definitely come with their DLC, so it means that there are two empty slots. That does leave room for speculation (they are leftover area, there will be at least be one DLC character and also one character what appears in the story), but I think its better if we don't discuss about it in greater detail.

So far it looks like Marie has Sunny, Cloudy/Foggy, and Rainy weather modes. Rainy is the only one that has a visual buff like HP Up. Maybe the other weather patterns affect her normals/specials

Aching for a video but I think I just may have finally found my main for this game

Does any one have any idea what that sword rain move might be?

It looks like a crouching d

Though it could be a special based off of her weather mechanic

So there are four suspicious empty slots in the lobby character select screen. Adachi and Marie will definitely come with their DLC, so it means that there are two empty slots. That does leave room for speculation (they are leftover area, there will be at least be one DLC character and also one character what appears in the story), but I think its better if we don't discuss about it in greater detail.

Were there any lobby characters in CP that weren't playable in the game itself?

I didn't mean it by that. I mend in what spell would that move possibly be base on.

It's hard to tell because innately Kaguya doesn't really have any offensive spells besides Hamaon and Mahamaon. And Marie doesn't have a holy arrow like move in her boss battle

If that hat move is her 2B, then I suppose the Igor box is a special of some kind. a Furious Action, perhaps?