Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

If that hat move is her 2B, then I suppose the Igor box is a special of some kind. a Furious Action, perhaps?

That probably isn't her Furious Action. The electric move shown in her first batch is probably it, considering that she has blue health in that picture.

That anti-air looks like Naoto's AND it's hella huge. Naoto needs to start taking her hat off, too.

Man, Marie's hat is now even more awesome. Who put that TF2 in my Persona?

On a serious note, those pics don't seem to show in details what that weather system does. Only thing we can see is that rainy weather might raise her HP.

TF2? More like Touhou. As if SWR analogies couldn't get any more apparent.

I do like her Hat ™ anti-air. She seems to have good range normals for a zoner. I suppose the main concern will be the speed of them and recovery.

Anyways, my guess for that Holy Arrow-like move is probably Mahamaon. I also have a feeling her j.B is probably a slanted downward Bag attack, about at the same angle as Yukiko's j.A.

It Could a variation of arrow rain, but if I'm not mistaken, Rise already has that move in Ultimax

Multiple people have had moves with the same name (mostly Liz and another character, but still...). However, considering that Marie is of the Aeon Arcana and that three swords are falling from the sky, I would not be surprised if that is Aeon Rain, a multi-target physical skill that hit up to three times in P4.

Multiple people have had moves with the same name (mostly Liz and another character, but still...). However, considering that Marie is of the Aeon Arcana and that three swords are falling from the sky, I would not be surprised if that is Aeon Rain, a multi-target physical skill that hit up to three times in P4.

was it marie who used it? or someone else

Huh forgot all about that move. Your most likely right

I don't know. Have never seen a full skill set for Marie's boss fight, and Kusumi-no-Okami definitely doesn't use it. However, I wouldn't be surprised if that was it, since Thanatos also has skills he never learned natively in P3 (basically his entire moveset other than Ghastly Wail, Mahamaon and Maragidyne).

Yeah, the representation of certain moves do not need to be exact translations of their depictions in previous games.

Lol imagine if spells worked the same way they did in actual games. Naoto and Elizabeth top tier.

It's not Aeon Rain, as it involves summoning a downpour. Mahamaon seems really unlikely. Best I can think of is Heaven's Blade, but that move is exclusive to Metatron.I just feel like I have seen those swords before. But it's probably for the best to drop this unless some one does find the answer. Mods hate these types of things.

September issue of Persona Magazine will feature P4AU on its cover (naturally) and will be released in late August. P Magazine and Dengeki PS will contain codes for an Aigis lobby avatar and extra alt color codes.

man come on Atlus/ArcSys/Sega what is with this DLC in magazines crap...please at least give us some other way to get

They offered all the Famitsu and Blazblue : Alter Memory bonuses separately on the NA store for BBCP so there's a good chance there'll do the same here. We'll have to wait and see though.

Marie's burst looks like she's trying her best damn take on a JoJo pose. Too bad being a fashion victim weather-goddess is not enough to capture the sheer FABULOUS but points for trying.

That Sword Rain though really intrigues me. For some odd reason, it reminds me a bit of Hilda's (UNIEL) moves. Definitely would like to see more of Marie. The more images I see, the more I want to see them in action.

Aaaand now I don't know who to play. Too many cool characters.

The size of the roster has almost doubled from p4a, not counting the shadow versions. Junpei, Yukari, Sho-lo, Per-Sho-na, Ken & Kuromaru, Rise, Adachi, and now Marie. That's eight. Did I miss any?

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

The size of the roster has almost doubled from p4a, not counting the shadow versions. Junpei, Yukari, Sho-lo, Per-Sho-na, Ken & Kuromaru, Rise, Adachi, and now Marie. That's eight. Did I miss any?

Nope, you didn't miss any, that's the roster for P4AU as of current.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

you could play everyone like all the cool kids

Were there any lobby characters in CP that weren't playable in the game itself?

As far as I know, no. So this is definitely odd.

Well, Rei from Persona Q will be one of those avatars. I think there are a few key details from the Famitsu interview with the game's director that haven't been translated yet, like Rei being one of those avatars available (or shown off) at a later date, or that one of the key themes for P4AU is to "stand tall and proud" (hence the known lyrics for the main theme).

Well, Rei from Persona Q will be one of those avatars. I think there are a few key details from the Famitsu interview with the game's director that haven't been translated yet, like Rei being one of those avatars available (or shown off) at a later date, or that one of the key themes for P4AU is to "stand tall and proud" (hence the known lyrics for the main theme).

Not just Rei but also Zen. The avatars are based off of PQ's style, so that's probably why.

Not just Rei but also Zen. The avatars are based off of PQ's style, so that's probably why.

Neat, so there we go. Those 4 slots in the screenshot people were discussing would be: Marie, Adachi, Rei and Zen.

Edit: Not that those have to be the only ones in the game, however. As I pointed out earlier, a Persona 3 version of Aigis will be a special DLC avatar for people who get related magazines with the code.

It's neat that we get to see PQ style Labrys in this game, since the chances of her being in Persona Q are 0%