Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

I really don't want to see "one more" DLC character. That is because it would make the roster uneven, and I'd rather not have that.

I really don't want to see "one more" DLC character. That is because it would make the roster uneven, and I'd rather not have that.

Maybe she'll for some reason be hidden like Akuma in SFII.

Is there any new news on Marie? I don't really get her weather system.

Id rather not have another dlc character because I dont wanna have to pay for another dlc character but wtf am I smoking on-.-

You have a point, and at the end of it brings more people to the game so I cant say no

Yeah there is a chance a Kagura scenario (there is already an obvious candidate on who the person in question would be) can happen, but he is also technically a dlc character too if one is too lazy to skip through the entire CP story. Was Kagura announced to be unlockable before the console game launched?

Yeah there is a chance a Kagura scenario (there is already an obvious candidate on who the person in question would be) can happen, but he is also technically a dlc character too if one is too lazy to skip through the entire CP story. Was Kagura announced to be unlockable before the console game launched?

He was.

Thanks, Fortune. I'm always relieved to know I'm not just guessing but actually had a reason for thinking SA was three courses. Although if Atlus isn't allowed to say anything, who knows what "fun" awaits us in console release?

As far as the roster goes, other than new DLC announcements, we can't do anything but go around in circles speculating about a story unlock. We'll know as soon as the game hits Japan. There's really nothing else to say, but GameFAQs has been churning out a near-endless amount of debate on the topic if you haven't had your fill.

What an odd reason you don't want another character in the game. If you simply don't want them, don't buy them, then. Keep your roster even by steering clear of them--it's that simple. 

What an odd reason you don't want another character in the game. If you simply don't want them, don't buy them, then. Keep your roster even by steering clear of them--it's that simple. 

And that sounds like a odd reason to give against buying DLC characters. I would still buy all of them, I just want to have an even roster.

I would hope for two more rather than one less, hahaha. The more characters, the better. Goodness knows, this is our last rendition. Squeeze deep Atlus...!

And that sounds like a odd reason to give against buying DLC characters. I would still buy all of them, I just want to have an even roster.

How is that an "odd--you know what? Never mind. The damns I give have all left the building in an orderly fashion never to return again.

In other news...what's the point of having Score Attack and Golden Arena in the same game? As someone who has beaten Score Attack multiple times (with Yukiko for curiosity), Score Attack really loses its value after beating it, especially given the fact there's nothing to gain after beating it except it showing up on your online profile and the character personally praising you (I admit, that is a kind of sweet moment in itself). With Golden Arena it seems to have the same mechanics of SA (Golden Elizabeth is final boss, for example) along with BlazBlue's Abyss mode and just seems much more interesting.

Score attack mode was worth while for the trophies, of course. Hahahaha, but really, I think having multiple modes of play is always a good choice. Golden Arena is more of an rpg type deal while score attack is a online competition thing. I think which is worth while is dependent on the player.

Might as well ask why Score Attack and Unlimited Mars are in the same game. Only reason I can think of is feature creep.

Unlimited Mars is broken as heck.

Score Attack is doable, and the characters are not unlimited.

Unlimited Mars is broken as heck.

Score Attack is doable, and the characters are not unlimited.

What would be the difference between an Unlimited character or an SA character in concept?

What would be the difference between an Unlimited character or an SA character in concept?

SA characters are generally characters at their strongest state. For example, SA Chie is always on maxed out Power Charge. Some characters gain different properties, but that's about it.

Unlimited characters are more like beefed up characters in many ways imaginable.Unlimited Ragna isn't simply Ragna with infinite Blood Kain, he has buffed up speed, strength, C attacks drain health from the opponent and also has new moves.

If one were to look at SNK Boss page in TVTropes about ASW games, you can definitely notice a difference with SA characters and Unlimited characters.

Unlimited mars has an unfair advantage with new moves?

Unlimited mars has an unfair advantage with new moves?

Does it even matter? Its unfair regardless.

If one were to look at SNK Boss page in TVTropes about ASW games, you can definitely notice a difference with SA characters and Unlimited characters.

Ah, interesting. I barely know anything about Unlimited Mars, so I simply thought SA and Unlimited characters were essentially the same.

I'm surprised with those Rise combos to say the least.

They're not as well produced as the Japanese trailers but, if anything, at least they'll be able to show off better combos and more of what some characters can do.