Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Nice! She looks like a mix between rushdown and trapping, but with less persona reliance than Rise or Yukiko. That air to ground special looks neat too.

Also, it seems Atlus is starting to show legitimate combos with these new videos. I like it.

--

Also, whoops! I don't have my glasses on right now, so I might have missed the small details.

So, a couple things we can pick up:

-Bag swing is a skill, since Marie has a SB version in the air.

-Kaguya is huge. Carelessly throwing her out is asking for easy lost cards. Not sure if her hitboxes are going to be as large as Caesar's though.

So Marie gets her trailer. Looks promising and I do like how she seems more dedicated towards lightning (more female characters need to use this element in fiction). Anyone also catch the spooky eye during the Yu combo where she throws out the present? That really stood out for me. And yes, Kaguya looks huge so we might expect big normals/specials out of her. Looking forward to it.

I honestly wonder how her Shuffle Time 2: Electric Boogaloo will work. I was thinking it was base on weather, but I checked the previous scans and it shows her reforming the move in rainy weather as well and getting Empress. 

does that look like a stand low in the video? second hit of the first combo and the first hit after she throws the box in the second combo http://youtu.be/NVW-MKopUzw?t=30s

To me its her auto combo with a jump in to start and it would make sense if that was a low, but to me I see that as a mix-up tool that hits mid

I hope Marie's supers get an upgrade depending on the weather or something because damn, they are boring.

How exactly are they boring? we have no idea what they represent or do, besides It's better for a character to at least have a drive/mechanic rather than not have one at all, like if akihiko didn't have a cyclone gauge, he'd be pretty boring without it

Marie's theme is super catchy. To be honest, they are doing fantastic work with her character so far. I especially like her auto-combo.

Also, can I just say, to all the Marie haters complaining about her in the game, if Persona 4 The Golden Animation doesn't win you over I don't know what will

Marie is just too cute