Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Let us assume she is talking to Yu. If I remember right, he thins that Adachi is the culprit of this incident again. And only after Sho tells him he is the real culprit does Yu understand that Adachi is not behind this.

I wonder if there will be completely new DLC Characters after release (not saying necessarily Margaret) similar to how Celica and Lambda are getting announced and released a while after CP's console release

I wonder if there will be completely new DLC Characters after release (not saying necessarily Margaret) similar to how Celica and Lambda are getting announced and released a while after CP's console release

Celica and Lambda are part of the BBCP 2.0 package, and we still don't even know whether it's going to be DLC or a separate disc. If they announce any characters after release, the chances are great that they'll come with a balance update, as well.

Celica and Lambda are part of the BBCP 2.0 package, and we still don't even know whether it's going to be DLC or a separate disc. If they announce any characters after release, the chances are great that they'll come with a balance update, as well.

oh I didn't say Celica and Lambda were DLC, I just thought of the possibility of getting more post release characters like them, but not necessarily DLC

From what we got to see so far, Adachi looks.....interesting. His normals look a bit short and lacking, but his command grabs and supers look like they have potential. His move involving fear has been left unexplained, so there is still room for more potential.

The fact that he has 4 cards makes him feel even more like a Narukami with inferior normals, but time will tell what tricks he still has left. No matter what though his moves look sweet. 

Okay he has 4 supers heat riser,vorpal blade, fear inflicting one atom smasher ? and one where he creates some sort wave of dark energy that launches opponent in the sky

Heat riser and energy one seem to buff him

The vortex super has something interesting. After the guy used the move first time, an icon showing oddly coloured Magatsu-Izanagi appeared over Adachi's SP Gauge. Does the move debuff you if you whiff it? Is it a buff to Magatsu-Izanagi even if you miss?

After gathering up all the information from 4 videos, I have narrowed down each and every single attack Adachi has, along with some information: http://pastebin.com/Ua4UTjDh

Please inform me if anything needs fixing here.

(Yes I know that is the same post I made on the Adachi forums, but it's important D:)

Also, thank you Strife for uploading the videos that were on the Niconico video.

EDIT: Someone over Tumblr has kindly translated the names of the moves. New link is updated with the move translations.

I think that his gunshot special's actually his 214A/B special. Saw it hit at two different ranges: right in front of Adachi and at the range shown during his challenges (which is shown to be the B version).

I think that his gunshot special's actually his 214A/B special. Saw it hit at two different ranges: right in front of Adachi and at the range shown during his challenges (which is shown to be the B version).

Fixed! Along with some new name translations:

消えちまえッ!Disappear! BD (his Furious Action)
メギドラ  Megidola (they were doing the SHold version so no idea about the input personal bet is 214C/D)
ウザいんだよ!!You’re annoying! 236A/B
ビビったぁ?Are you scared? 214A/B (gun special)
デビルスマイル  Evil Smile 236C/D
木っ端微塵斬り  Atom Smasher 236236C/D
マガツマンダラ  Magatsu Mandala 214214A/B (Awakening super)
亡者の嘆き  Ghastly Wail 214214C/D (Awakening super) lol inflicts Fear might be SB version exclusive
黄泉落とし Fall to Yomi (Hell) 222CD (Instant Kill)

Credits goes to Dead Mistral Bot on Tumblr.

So Adachi is similar to Liz to an extent, he has Fear inducing attacks, hopefully he won't be so bad as to have his own tier like her lol

So Adachi is similar to Liz to an extent, he has Fear inducing attacks, hopefully he won't be so bad as to have his own tier like her lol

That's not really enough to be similar to Liz.

Fear isn't enough to make a similarity.

My theory of Power Creep is gone, but he will be waiting to get those 5C's in for extra damage.

I won't be surprised if his Ghastly Wail is enhanced by Fear in some way.

Also, I jjust noticed that you might have accidentally switched 2C and 2D. Adachi's seiyuu keeps getting the anti-air grab when trying to use C Atom Smasher, but you have it in the pastebin as 2D. Same goes for j.2D, which might actuallly be j.2C.

Also, I just noticed that you might have accidentally switched 2C and 2D. Adachi's seiyuu keeps getting the anti-air grab when trying to use C Atom Smasher, but you have it in the pastebin as 2D. Same goes for j.2D, which might actuallly be j.2C.

Damn, good catch. I thought it was 2D, because it had an air version just like Ziodyne, but I guess it makes more sense to have Cross Slash as 2D.

Fixed!

That's not really enough to be similar to Liz.

I said to an extent, and I said they're similar in that they both have different moves that inflict Fear, I didn't say they had similar gameplay

Fear isn't enough to make a similarity.

My theory of Power Creep is gone, but he will be waiting to get those 5C's in for extra damage.

so how many of his moves inflict fear? and does he have any other statues ailments to inflict?

EDIT: So he can do both fear and confusion, that's interesting.

Edited by Cré-Klisan

so how many of his moves inflict fear? and does he have any other statues ailments to inflict?

So far, Evil Smile and Ghastly Wail. Megidola might aslo inflict Fear, but since they haven't showed us the full animation, I'm not sure.

Does anyone know the song that plays in the first part of Marie's trailer. Not sure if its in the rpg or if its new

Why did you drop that theory? He still has what are presumably buffs, and easy ways to get fatals via fear.