Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Thinking back on how oddly enough Marie is positioned with P3 characters (Marie being on the P3 side of P4U2 boxart and Marie posing with Yukari and Mitsuru in PQ), I'd like to think Marie will be on the P3 side in the official character select lineup. I'm also at point with Atlus where if they're gonna announce anything else, they should hurry and do it right away lol. I can only take in theories and speculations for so long without wanting to lose my mind and run screaming into the night.

Thinking back on how oddly enough Marie is positioned with P3 characters (Marie being on the P3 side of P4U2 boxart and Marie posing with Yukari and Mitsuru in PQ), I'd like to think Marie will be on the P3 side in the official character select lineup. I'm also at point with Atlus where if they're gonna announce anything else, they should hurry and do it right away lol. I can only take in theories and speculations for so long without wanting to lose my mind and run screaming into the night.

They won't. Remember: Atlus gets off on our tears.

,,Run screaming into the night''

I laughed so hard.

Just to recall, Adachi was positioned directly below Narukami in the pics that showed off his alternate colors.

Is that just a written thing or are there like pics and whatnot (like saying what the Personas are)?

Is that just a written thing or are there like pics and whatnot (like saying what the Personas are)?

No pics (as has been the norm with the other Famitsu character leaks), but we might know what Personas she uses soon enough.

And as I say this: "Yoshitsune, Cu Chulainn and Ardha.": https://twitter.com/hc0519/status/496601692796747776

Well this just automatically makes her the much cooler velvet room playable character compared to Liz who uses a single crap persona despite how deceptively cool Thanatos looks.

Hassou tobi all day.

Well this just automatically makes her the much cooler velvet room playable character compared to Liz who uses a single crap persona despite how deceptively cool Thanatos looks.

Hassou tobi all day.

Thanatos wasn't that bad.  It was just poorly positioned. 

Hassou tobi all day.

Hassou tobi all day.

It's not crap if you give It good skills

When does Famitsu come out this week?

Thursday in Japan, like every week, which means 11:00 AM EDT tomorrow. As per usual, we should be getting some Margaret scans by then (possibly earlier), followed by additional screenshots that weren't in the magazine on the Atlus x Famitsu blog on Friday, at approximately 11:00 AM EDT as well.

All I'm gonna say is that I won't be surprised if Margaret's theme turns out to be the Persona 1 Velvet Room remix that appeared in Liz's trailer.

I was just thinking the same thing

The American site has been updated, bringing in the official translated descriptions for Episodes P3 and Adachi, along with character descriptions for Labrys, Shadow Labrys, Kenomaru, the Shos, and Adachi.

"Is that certain someone really back!?"

Eh, that's really weird. Did they met Sho before or...

More of a topic for Zepp, but this is probably not referring to who you think.

I mean it could be talking about the malevolent entity.

Nah. ME didn't affect them that badly last game. Besides, it's heavily implied that the person the blurb is referring to knows the Shadow Ops personally, and ME only showed up in person for a little bit at the end of P4A. It's probably

Ikutsuki, who knows about SEES/the Shadow Ops, tied them to crosses back in P3, and is easily the most likely returning candidate to be the Eerie Voice.

http://gamestalk.net/p4u2-m-2/

Games Talk has updates their previous article a little... Apparently the new Famitsu article also confirms Round Call and Navigation (It refers to it as ナレーション but I think they mean Navigators...)  voices for Nanako and Theodore. 

It could refer to the Narrator option as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loqDj9DhzNQ

Edit: I saw your post on NeoGAF, FluxWaveZ. You might want to correct yourself.