Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU PEOPLE? ?????? anyways the announcer is hype. I dont want my quiet old lady fighting games with some lounge music as ost thank you very much. Now lounge music is nice:D, but I wanna be hype, angry(lol), having fun or all these things as I play.

The announcer does a great job of doing that

Ugh, this whole talk about navigators/announcers is really putting me off >_>

I'm pretty sure if you win or lose in a fight, it isn't to fault on something just merely talking to you. Also, unless the the text post covers up 75% of the screen, I'm quite sure it's something you don't have to worry about. If you don't want a navi, don't pick one. If you don't want to hear the other navi, just set the volume to zero. I really don't see what the big issue is about this.

Whether you like or dislike navigators, that's fine. I'm just floored that people complain they lose matches and a have hard time winning simply because of navigators. You must've had such a hard time in the RPG. My condolences.

Ugh, this whole talk about navigators/announcers is really putting me off >_>

I'm pretty sure if you win or lose in a fight, it isn't to fault on something just merely talking to you. Also, unless the the text post covers up 75% of the screen, I'm quite sure it's something you don't have to worry about. If you don't want a navi, don't pick one. If you don't want to hear the other navi, just set the volume to zero. I really don't see what the big issue is about this.

Whether you like or dislike navigators, that's fine. I'm just floored that people complain they lose matches and a have hard time winning simply because of navigators. You must've had such a hard time in the RPG. My condolences.

although you're free to say what you want about navigators, there's no need to be such a dick about it and telling people that they must've had a hard in the RPG and that talking about them is "putting you off", I personally never cared about them, but many people find them annoying and unnecessary, and it would be nice for everyone to choose whether to use them or turn them off completely.

no need to attack others for wanting something different than what you like or prefer.

although you're free to say what you want about navigators, there's no need to be such a dick about it and telling people that they must've had a hard in the RPG and that talking about them is "putting you off", I personally never cared about them, but many people find them annoying and unnecessary, and it would be nice for everyone to choose whether to use them or turn them off completely.

no need to attack others for wanting something different than what you like or prefer.

I apologize for it coming off that way, but at the same time it's unnecessary to hear people complain about it in a thread that doesn't even call for it. I'm not happy about Adachi being a playable character, but you won't find me complaining about it here, mainly because I know that if I don't like it, I can complain about it somewhere else.

I'm not here for bad vibes and negative reactions--I'm really not.

Damn, there is only one month between the JAP and the US release... I'm not sure i'll be able to wait a whole month for the US version -_-.

So I dunno if this was brought up but in the first images of Margeret she had the SP boost like Elizabeth and then in a few she doesnt. Did they maybe beta test it out or maybe a special?

Damn, there is only one month between the JAP and the US release... I'm not sure i'll be able to wait a whole month for the US version -_-.

Think of it as this; you can hear people's reactions to the game and watch it on streams on Twitch, and then ultimately decide for yourself whether you want to own, rent or leave the game alone...bah, I dunno, I'm in the same boat as you man! I just want this game nowwwww D:

Some people can import, but the poor xbox players like me must wait, oh well im getting free dlc so im fine waiting

You do know that you can simply set the navigator volume to zero, right?

Actually no, I didn't. That's because I've never cared much for the navigators *shrug*

But as for Margaret's 9 cards. Pretty sure that's debug mode just for these screens or something. Notice she doesn't have SP Boost like she did in the magazine scans, where she had 5 cards.

Some people can import, but the poor xbox players like me must wait, oh well im getting free dlc so im fine waiting

Xbox players can gameshare too, you know. Matter of fact 360 gamesharing is much easier and better than PS3's version imo.

Xbox players can gameshare too, you know. Matter of fact 360 gamesharing is much easier and better than PS3's version imo.

Im talking about how 360 will not exist in japan meaning 360 players will have to wait until localized version to come out

Err I doubt that was debug, this wouldnt be the first time characters changed the amount of persona cards

It's not so much the card count as what is and isn't there in the screens.

The Famitsu magazine scans (the one with 5 cards) have her with invigorate, while in the from the famitsu site (ones with 9 cards) she doesn't have Invigorate in any of them. One can assume the 5 card one is closer to the finished product than the 9 cards.

Nope im pretty sure that is the opposite, others have had different amount of cards in famitsu only to have it changed soon after

Looks like it's just as I suspected from the last video that showed some of the lobby. P4U2 lobbies are 32 player lobbies instead of BBCP's 64 player lobbies. A nice compromise that should still allow a pretty good number of people to hang out in a single lobby and increase netcode performance. 

Also, yay, Nanako avatar! Time to run around lobbies going "Everyday's great at your Junes!" ^,^

I like how the lobby worlds specifically say which region of the real world the people playing in them are supposed to come from (Inaba worlds (except TV World) = Japan, Tatsumi Port Island worlds (except Tartarus) = North America, Tartarus = no specific region).

BTW, the Boss marking means you can play as boss characters in those lobbies.

Edit: Oh I just noticed the Dojima residence has a graphic on the map that looks like other selectable lobby worlds, but it's not actually selectable... Calling it right now, Dojima residence is P4U2's equivalent to Isyana in BBCP's lobbies.

Pretty sure some non-fighting gamers are just gonna get the game now just so they can act out skits and love scenes with their characters in lobby mode lol

RP lobbies. Let's go!

I like how the lobby worlds specifically say which region of the real world the people playing in them are supposed to come from (Inaba worlds (except TV World) = Japan, Tatsumi Port Island worlds (except Tartarus) = North America, Tartarus = no specific region).

BTW, the Boss marking means you can play as boss characters in those lobbies.

Edit: Oh I just noticed the Dojima residence has a graphic on the map that looks like other selectable lobby worlds, but it's not actually selectable... Calling it right now, Dojima residence is P4U2's equivalent to Isyana in BBCP's lobbies.

Some very nice observations. Thanks for pointing these out. Lobbies specifically for playing boss characters is pretty neat. I could see it becoming quite popular among the more casual players. I'll probably spend a decent amount of time in there for fun myself.