Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

It looks like we've got the raw damage for Persona Install. 5051 damage.

Damn! That's almost...if not half of Kanji's life bar!

he needs 150 meter to do the full thing though. 

Just enough for Kanji to go into awakening, SB super grab, and win the round.

He doesn't want to be PIERCED by Kanji's RAVISHING grab super.

guys...you're scaring me/tempting me to actually do it to all of you...

Just enough for Kanji to go into awakening and SB super grab and win the round.

Eh. SB Burn to a Crisp!! doesn't do much more damage than Persona Install. I think it was 5500 damage raw. Also, you can jump it.

In P4A, it always came out instantly because the move didn't have separate versions per button. Now, it does, and only the C version comes out instantly. The other versions have about 10 frames of startup post-flash, I think.

It seems that the Japanese version of the game might not have dual text, from the Hong Kong PSN store listing.

Just like with BlazBlue games since CS1 where the Japanese versions had no dual text and only partial dual audio. I was expecting this; it was pretty much guaranteed with the whole "no region lock" thing.

P4U JP had full English text and audio. This isn't Blazblue so can't always assume.

No new trailers today ? Well that's disappointing

Yep, Obon's going from August 13-15, so we got our weekly update early on Tuesday.

In P4A, it always came out instantly because the move didn't have separate versions per button. Now, it does, and only the C version comes out instantly. The other versions have about 10 frames of startup post-flash, I think.

On the flip side, I think it only costs 50 or 25 SP, doesn't it?

Just like with BlazBlue games since CS1 where the Japanese versions had no dual text and only partial dual audio. I was expecting this; it was pretty much guaranteed with the whole "no region lock" thing.

Jp version isn't region free but whateva 

Jp version isn't region free but whateva 

There has been no confirmation either way, and every indication points to the JPN version being region free.

The play asia page for the JP version says it's region free. Does anyone know if there's a difference between the one that says JP version and the one that says Asia version?

There's gonna be an Atlus USA event going down at Super Arcade on August 20 at 8 PM. $5 dollar entry fee for a chance to play Ultimax on PS3 or 360 stations. There will also be a "grudge match" between Matthew Mercer and Alex Valle that will presumably end up on next week's WNF stream.

Off topic but I watched ep 6 of golden animation and oh my god I love this anime.

You only say that I bet because the latest episode was Adachi-only lol

There's gonna be an Atlus USA event going down at Super Arcade on August 20 at 8 PM. $5 dollar entry fee for a chance to play Ultimax on PS3 or 360 stations. There will also be a "grudge match" between Matthew Mercer and Alex Valle that will presumably end up on next week's WNF stream.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA there.

Are you talking about THAT Matthew Mercer?