Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA there.

Are you talking about THAT Matthew Mercer?

Yep. The guy who voiced Kanji in the second half of the anime and and will voice him in PQ and any new lines in Ultimax.

It would be godlike if it turned out Mercer's a beastly Kanji player.

Then again, I sort of have a thing for VAs who can actually kick ass with their own characters lol

It would be godlike if it turned out Mercer's a beastly Kanji player.

Then again, I sort of have a thing for VAs who can actually kick ass with their own characters lol

*cough* Not Adachi's VA *cough*

This event sounds like it'll be interesting. Atlus USA continuing their godlike support for this game. I read on twitter that there might be some exhibitions with top local players too.

When is the Margaret trailer coming out?! my patience is waning rapidly! plus we have to know if she has Invigorate or not, I'm sure the trailer will confirm that.

Trailers would only confirm what attacks characters use. There have been several times where things like persona card amounts have changed between trailers and people getting their hands on the game. As for when, I assume it'd be either next week or some time after JP release, probably the latter.

I doubt they would show something then remove it, then show it again then remove it again at release (in this case invigorate) ,at least not something as big as a character's unique skill, a good example of this is Rise's Satellite super gauge (Risette Field) ,it was in her trailer and she still has it, not to mention that it was also in her english trailer, so there's a good chance that if Margaret's trailer has Invigorate, it will probably stick with her release, and what "things" have been changed in character trailers? other than Persona cards, there hasn't been any actual changes in the character's themselves or their abilities, plus the trailers for Ultimax barely show what characters are capable of, so it can be difficult to decide what changes and what doesn't.

Has it been confirmed that Margaret is the Very last character for Ultimax? or is it possible for characters to appear in the future? because I think someone mentioned she's absolutely the last character in the game, similar to BBCP getting Lambda and Celica, I hope its the latter.

I heard top 8 jp Minazuki player Good Loser will be at the P4AU WNF I want to go meet him. I heard he's handsime and cool

I heard top 8 jp Minazuki player Good Loser will be at the P4AU WNF I want to go meet him. I heard he's handsime and cool

I heard he's a nerd.

Off topic but I watched ep 6 of golden animation and oh my god I love this anime.

Whenever I watch Persona 4 Golden I can't stand but express my strong dislike for the anime and than I continue watching it still... at least it has gotten "better" so far. Still very salty that they didn't decide to show the full Adachi social link,I actually need to watch the latest episode though.

Whenever I watch Persona 4 Golden I can't stand but express my strong dislike for the anime and than I continue watching it still... at least it has gotten "better" so far. Still very salty that they didn't decide to show the full Adachi social link,I actually need to watch the latest episode though.

While the original P4 anime had far better animation, I prefer P4GA mainly because everyone is much more enjoyable and lovable...for example, Yosuke is still that everyday *Japanese* teenage youth people can relate to but he isn't as offensive or unnecessary as he was in earlier P4 installments. It's also nice to the girls of P4 not having silly crushes on Narukami and having embarrassing moments with him. That's just my take on it though.

While the original P4 anime had far better animation, I prefer P4GA mainly because everyone is much more enjoyable and lovable...for example, Yosuke is still that everyday *Japanese* teenage youth people can relate to but he isn't as offensive or unnecessary as he was in earlier P4 installments. It's also nice to the girls of P4 not having silly crushes on Narukami and having embarrassing moments with him. That's just my take on it though.

I actually like the P4GA animations way more but I agree with you,it is nice really to see that all the girls aren't drooling over Yu and overall the tone of the anime is really nice and I love how everyone just accepts the YuxMarie shipping,even the girls of the cast so that's also nice.

Psst anime discussion elsewhere guys ^^

Dear god please let the JP version be region free. The fact we haven't heard anything yet is pretty bothersome :T

Dear god please let the JP version be region free. The fact we haven't heard anything yet is pretty bothersome :T

And yet, somewhat comforting because we had already heard P4A was region locked at the parallel point in time two years ago, and I feel we would know the same by now if P4AU was. It's a weird situation.

And yet, somewhat comforting because we had already heard P4A was region locked at the parallel point in time two years ago, and I feel we would know the same by now if P4AU was. It's a weird situation.

This is true. I'm not all that worried about it, one month isn't the end of the world, just knowing would help me get yen ahead of time a bit cheaper >_> would also help with other projects I know are in the works and plan tournaments.

When was Anne-senpai ever nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Psssssshhhhhh

Well, other than that, there's a week to go to know the answer of the game's region playable status in both formats for the JP PS3 ver. The wait continues...