Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Dear god please let the JP version be region free. The fact we haven't heard anything yet is pretty bothersome :T

My guess for not hearing JP version begin region-locked is most likely due to the fact Altus probably knows people outside of Japan will gameshare for it and might withhold the information in order to scare them into buying the US version, which was already announced to be region-free.

Also Anne pls, I was only joking :P

It's okay, my heart froze over years ago.

So do you like, have liquid nitrogen instead of blood now and have to periodically replace it like the Deadmen of Gungrave?

Looking at the achievements/trophies, I am relieved that they've made some things easier. In particular, removing the "do Score Attack with every character" and the "finish every challenge". Seriously, that stuff is not fun. On the other hand, they've made some rather obtuse requirements like "use every Shadow character" and "face a Shadow-type of your character online". But alright, at least the online stuff isn't too terrible this time.

I never got Platinum on a game before (1% away from Bioshock Infinite,easy ass trophy too,just get all the infusions). Shall P4U be my first? ^3^

Well, the achievements looked exactly like I expected -- BB-style "certain conditions for characters" trophies (though mercifully few... what could have been: win a match using all of Mitsuru's freezes, win a round as Aigis while out of ammo/never going into Orgia, etc.), Abyss/Golden Arcade ones, and just like in BB:CP, an achievement for missing a burst.

Looks like Atlus will be showing off golden arena tomorrow. Maybe we can get a better idea what else we can do with our characters

Late to the party on that one.

Atlus USA will be streaming gameplay from Golden Arena Mode tomorrow, on August 19, at 11:30 AM PDT (2:30 PM EDT).

Does Atlus normally upload these videos to Youtube or something? Unfortunately won't be home to be able to watch the broadcast and I'm so damn excited for the Golden mode too. ):

Does Atlus normally upload these videos to Youtube or something? Unfortunately won't be home to be able to watch the broadcast and I'm so damn excited for the Golden mode too. ):

Eventually yes.

Oh man, 9 days! the great thing that's also getting released before a weekend, I might compile a list of all the info I can find out about each character and game modes (Except Aki, everyone knows he's too complicated lol), other than Adachi being free for the first week, what else is available for the first week for free? I couldn't remember but I don't think Marie was free for the first week for the japanese version.

I really really really hope that the JP version is not region locked, we're already making plans for next week xP. Also, I'm curious about Marie and Margaret releases, is there a day set for them or are we still in the dark about that?

other than Adachi being free for the first week, what else is available for the first week for free? I couldn't remember but I don't think Marie was free for the first week for the japanese version.

How many times does this need to be mentioned... Adachi isn't free first week in Japan. Only way to get him for free to the Japanese version is to buy the first print Japanese package version of the game that has Adachi download code within it. Those who buy digital version will have to pay to get Adachi later when he's released. And no, the day when he'll be available hasn't been revealed yet.

Those who pre-order the digital version before August 24th will get custom theme and avatar stuff (As mentioned here). But if you buy Japanese digital version on the release date, you get NOTHING for free.

How many times does this need to be mentioned... Adachi isn't free first week in Japan. Only way to get him for free to the Japanese version is to buy the first print Japanese package version of the game that has Adachi download code within it. Those who buy digital version will have to pay to get Adachi later when he's released. And no, the day when he'll be available hasn't been revealed yet.

Those who pre-order the digital version before August 24th will get custom theme and avatar stuff (As mentioned here). But if you buy Japanese digital version on the release date, you get NOTHING for free.

um I was talking about the NA version for adachi, not the Japanese version, so you should probably think before snapping at someone, why are most of the people in these forums so unpleasent and obnoxious? I haven't been here two months and seriously don't want to be a part of it anymore, my god.

um I was talking about the NA version for adachi, not the Japanese version, so you should probably think before snapping at someone, why are most of the people in these forums so unpleasent and obnoxious? I haven't been here two months and seriously don't want to be a part of it anymore, my god.

"9 days"

"before a weekend" (NA psn updates a tuesday)

idk just an hunch

(But yeah Sourenga is clearly unpleasant and obonoxious, that's why he has done so much for the community with translations of a ton of stuff out of his own free will and for free)

"9 days"

"before a weekend" (NA psn updates a tuesday)

idk just an hunch

(But yeah Sourenga is clearly unpleasant and obonoxious, that's why he has done so much for the community with translations of a ton of stuff out of his own free will and for free)

I think they were referring to the Japanese physical release idiot, not the psn release, boy so many people here talk out of their ass without thinking

I can't believe you made another account (or had one) just to post this. Holy shit.

Edited by Strife