Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Mm that labrys yukiko color is nice, probably will be using that all day.

And lol, that Shabrys futurama reference.. i  think it's futurama where a robot says that. 

Wow those color palettes are awesome,definitely will be using the Shinji one if I ever decide to play Ken.

EDIT: Oh my god,pun Sho is fucking awesome. Now I have to decide between Yosuke,Adachi,and ShoLo... ):

Mm that labrys yukiko color is nice, probably will be using that all day.

We (most likely) won't be getting any of those alt colors outside of Japan because they're Famitsu exclusive, just like the P4A ones that we never got.

Edit: Not even most likely. We won't be getting those colors.

That's so sad (read: stupid) because that Mitsuru color was in the Golden Arena stream yesterday. Le sigh...

Also, the tester said that the Shadow color was 30 (but not playable online yet again). When Adachi was reveaed in Famitsu he was coming with 26. 

You would think this would be a non-issue but whatevz.

(Lol wow I indirectly helped cause chaos in that neo thread...tee hee)

In P4U the Famitsu and Dengeki colors were never released outside of Japan. Hell the colors never even touched 360 in Japan. I made mentions to the head of Aksys early on to attempt to bring over the BBCP magazine and anime colors, which they did. Who knows maybe Atlus will follow suit but I personally don't have any contact with them to bring it to their attention. If you guys really want them on the US release then bug them on social medias to bring it over. The colors will be in the US game data because of network mode compatibility so it's just a matter of Atlus USA working out a deal for a unlock dlc.

> Watches but then pauses stream to play a match of UNiB ranked

> Resume playing the stream and sees the last second of Marie's trailer

So...Adachi got a new VA? I couldn't hear all that well but was it JYB?

It was JYB. He said on Twitter a while back that he's voicing Adachi closer to the in-game version than the anime.

Those trailers were great, too. Most we've seen of what Adachi and Marie are capable of to date.

Also, nice job Matthew Mercer. He got 5-0'd by Valle, but he was surprisingly good.

Sounded like JYB, but doing a more high pitched voice for Adachi like in the anime.

Marie sounded sorta different though.

JYB said on Twitter he would be doing Adachi again.