Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Any confirmation one way or the other if you get the DLC characters for preordering off of PSN? (HK, JP)

Do you mean pre-ordering the digital copy and getting Adachi,Marie and Margaret, for free? I don't think you can for Marie/Margaret... But I don't know about Adachi tho, I think it only works for Physical copy's.

If this isn't okay to post here, I'll delete it. Yamashita (YMST) made a tier list.

Horizontal axis is hard -> easy.

It's being talked about on Twitter, so for those who aren't following the convo, I thought I should put it here.

If you click on the "NEW!!" buttons in the top-left corner, you can see that the horizontal axis is "Has Faults" on the right and "Well Rounded" on the right, and the vertical axis is alphabetical tier, with C on the bottom and SS on the top.

Also, characters who don't have enough information are left on the side, apparently. Such as Adachi.

This means that Minazuki is the best mix of easy/good, Yosuke is the highest tier while being somewhat easy to use, and Junpei and Liz tie for 'worst'.

If you click on the "NEW!!" buttons in the top-left corner, you can see that the horizontal axis is "Has Faults" on the right and "Well Rounded" on the right, and the vertical axis is alphabetical tier, with C on the bottom and SS on the top.

Also, characters who don't have enough information are left on the side, apparently. Such as Adachi.

This means that Minazuki is the best mix of easy/good, Yosuke is the highest tier while being somewhat easy to use, and Junpei and Liz tie for 'worst'.

That was what I assumed until I was corrected.

Remember you can't tier characters who don't exist in the meta :P

Probably the best list we have so far. Only thing I can clearly disagree with is SLab placing, but that's Japan being Japan.

Hey all, been trying to digitally pre-order P4U2 on Japanese PSN but I can't find it at all. Did they take it down already?

Hey all, been trying to digitally pre-order P4U2 on Japanese PSN but I can't find it at all. Did they take it down already?

Preorders were only open through the 24th.

Remember you can't tier characters who don't exist in the meta :P

Probably the best list we have so far. Only thing I can clearly disagree with is SLab placing, but that's Japan being Japan.

I have to agree with your SLab opinion. In P4A, I play Chie, and Asterius gives me hell.

Funny how Koro and Ken are separate but S-type Labrys doesn't even appear.

I'm surprised Yosuke rates as top, I knew he was high but didn't know he was above Partnerkami.

Suddenly, an avatar change...

So would the pre-order download prompt appear for us this evening when it becomes the 26th in Japan?

http://p-ch.jp/news/detail/?nid=183

P4AU officially not region locked in JP, according to Stunedge and other translators.

Awesome. There'll also be a Shadow version of the box art, seen in that article.

That article might have some other interesting info in it, because I think it mentions something about dual language (potential limitations?) along with the game being region free, and maybe also something about P4A to P4AU DLC transferability?

Awesome. There'll also be a Shadow version of the box art, seen in that article.

That article might have some other interesting info in it, because I think it mentions something about dual language (potential limitations?) along with the game being region free, and maybe also something about P4A to P4AU DLC transferability?

Only voices can be changed into english. The text will only be in japanese, but in exchange the game is Region Free.

The dlc from P4A can be used in P4U2 such as colors and navis.

Only voices can be changed into english. The text will only be in japanese, but in exchange the game is Region Free.

The dlc from P4A can be used in P4U2 such as colors and navis.

Thank you. I wonder if that means voices for the story mode or just in-game battle voices, but at least we know P4A DLC can be transferred over, now.

My bet is the game has a reversible cover, like KoF13 or Catherine (dunno if it's common or not but well)

Whys shadow yukiko so high? also why are koromaru and ken seperate lol

Any character outside the actual chart isn't ranked on it. They're just sitting there unused.

My bet is the game has a reversible cover, like KoF13 or Catherine (dunno if it's common or not but well)

Ah you're right. Bioshock Infinite had that too.

Any character outside the actual chart isn't ranked on it. They're just sitting there unused.

Question: if the characters are unused does that mean the person who made the tier list had no data on them? I was surprised enough to see Shadow Yu not placed anywhere considering he was all the rage some months ago.