Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

The rage

It's real. It's oh so real. Everything is glorious. I love you Atlus. 

Me getting a hard on aside, DO NOT POST STORY STUFF IN HERE, PERIOD

PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO AVOID SPOILERS, PLEASE TAKE IT TO THE STORY THREAD

I just checked it and I see nothing but black. If I'm reading the schedule correctly it says that the main program is supposed to have started now (8PM in Japan). What gives?

Edit: Nevermind. Now I'm getting the whole niconico premium stuff instead.

Edited by SQNR

I had to disable ad block to view it.

Although yea seems need premium to last longer than 2 mins watching stream before getting kicked/redirected 

- That Arcade lobby system looks pretty cool. 

Showing off Golden Arena Mode with the character VA panel right now (and who I think is a developer in a Jack Frost mask). Showed the full select screen, too.

No Random button anymore, eh? Is it really needed for anything?

I really thought there'd be a dedicated icon on the layout like most other FGs, but I was wrong and apparently the dedicated controller button was enough. I suppose in arcades, there'll also be a dedicated button on the cabinet, on the character select screen, for random.

No Random button anymore, eh? Is it really needed for anything?

Think i remember some rep said its mapped to R1/L1/R2/L2 now. Not sure which one

Not sure if it was known earlier but you can choose the P3 versions of the Persona 3 characters in online lobby. As well as other members of the cast. Like Minato and Shinji

They're about to show off the DLC characters, starting with Marie.

Seems there are three things she can pull out of her bag: a thundercloud, that licking potato thing and Igor's head. I think weather change is based on her SP like Liz's DP? Not sure.

Next up is Margaret.

They're about to show off the DLC characters, starting with Marie.

Drat I'm at work. I hope someone is taking notes/uploads it later.

Damn, Margaret's AoA teleports her from any part of the screen to behind her opponent.

One move of note is that she pounds her compendium on the ground, which is supposedly a full screen low for grounded opponents.

Die-chan and that other dude are about to play against each other (Minazuki vs. Yu). Seems like it might be exhibitions until the end, now, since they showed off everything they said they would.

Is anyone recording this stream? I'm getting kicked out of the stream repeatedly and it's trying to get me to buy a premium account.

They did not. Was not a very eventful stream aside from showcasing Marie and Margaret. The remaining tab on the website should be for all of the DLC, so maybe that will be updated sooner than later.

Stream is done now. I kept switching tabs near the end but I don't think they dated and priced the 3 DLCs.

DLC card comes in the box to get Marie/Adachi I didn't catch any info on when Maragaret will release. not sure how the DLC is going to work for digital downloads.

DLC card comes in the box to get Marie/Adachi I didn't catch any info on when Maragaret will release. not sure how the DLC is going to work for digital downloads.

Again, Marie is not a character available with the Japanese release of the game. Adachi is not included with DL versions of P4AU.

NeoGAF user Spectrasonic uploaded themes from the game.

Edit: Yep, it's down.