Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Again, Marie is not a character available with the Japanese release of the game. Adachi is not included with DL versions of P4AU.

NeoGAF user Spectrasonic uploaded themes from the game.

wow Margeret's theme is down, wow thats the theme I wanted to hear the most

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Something I haven't seen mentioned here is that Margaret is REALLY fast. She can also combo her ground pound move into something that looks like Narukami's "lightning car"

Something I haven't seen mentioned here is that Margaret is REALLY fast. She can also combo her ground pound move into something that looks like Narukami's "lightning car"

by fast did you mean walking/dash speed? if so then I'm so hyped

Her dash is faster than Liz's.

Her 5B moves her forward a lot on the ground and her j.B also does that in the air, she seems very movement based.

Her 5A is that finger laser move which reaches super far, I'm not even kidding here, range is further than Mitsuru's 5A.

5C makes one of her personas do a spear attack

She has a special move similar to Yukiko's fire bird, travels horizonal and goes fullscreen, it's fast.

Godhand seems to tracks the opponent location (!?)

She has a special that freezes the opp

Can combo into a knockdown from aerial combos.

So far she "seems" like a runaway/zoning character

She looks so sick! glad that invigorate is still gone, I hope they never include it, we don't want her being too strong so that Arcsys doesn't screw up and make her garbage and have her own tier a la Lizzie.

Everything about Margaret is just putting Liz to shame for me. Wish they could have used her in match so we could see if her health is as crappy as her sister's.

Akihiko players thought Yukiko and Yukari were bad...Margaret is about to put them in their place D:

Also, something tells me playing Marie online won't be such fun, haha

Akihiko players thought Yukiko and Yukari were bad...Margaret is about to put them in their place D:

Also, something tells me playing Marie online won't be such fun, haha

I think he'd rather be wrestling bears than facing this menagerie of females who all out range him.

Just to make sure, this game did NOT come out on Xbox 360 in Japan, right?

An Atlus rep on Reddit confirmed for me that Japan didn't get the game on 360. Would be great to prove 'em wrong, though, but yeah...

Browsing images that have been ripped and re upped. Seems like there's two new ranks above Grand master

b8oSTmc.jpg
q5uwz4p.jpg

Might try my luck and achieve it, which might not happen. 

Loving Ken's theme.

the trailer showed something that the japanese trailer was trying to show, which was combo into AoA which looks really cool.

Also if anyone wonders, Margaret is Paid DLC for US/NA version, but will be released the week after the Adachi/Marie offer and NA release. No word on price yet.

And better sceenshot of the whole roster! http://bit.ly/1tGF5jM

Update/etc.: Ninja'd by Vesperion (around the same time), lol.

There's actually text on the UI that displays "ULTRA SUPLEX" when she lands her DP. Haven't noticed it if it was there before, but that's amazing.

It's just one of the shoulder buttons. No real Random slot.

Yeah, I think it'll be mapped to R1/RB from screenshots I saw past.

I love how Margaret shows all three persona at the select screen. This game is too hype

Yeah, lol...

Speaking of hype, PSN Pre-order for the US/NA version of Ultimax now up, getting this before release grants you the complete color packs for all 19 characters. And an XMB Theme too!

Although that is tempting, getting all the colors in one go, you don't get a teddie pop bag to beat up with the digital version lol, I'd rather have all the pre-order goodies with the physical release then buy the colors I like or would use