Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Although that is tempting, getting all the colors in one go, you don't get a teddie pop bag to beat up with the digital version lol, I'd rather have all the pre-order goodies with the physical release then buy the colors I like or would use

Though as read a few posts back, the DLC from the 1st game carries over to Ultimax, so yeah, if you got the Colors and Glasses from there, maybe navi's too, its all good. (Though I dunno about the new characters from Ultimax if that counts over for the DLC colors/glasses.)

Though as read a few posts back, the DLC from the 1st game carries over to Ultimax, so yeah, if you got the Colors and Glasses from there, maybe navi's too, its all good. (Though I dunno about the new characters from Ultimax if that counts over for the DLC colors/glasses.)

It's seems the game has at least 31 colors now, so i'm sure new colors are mixed with the old ones as well

Those who pre-order the NA version on PSN will also be able to play the game the midnight in EST of September 30th, which is worth pointing out.

anyone else notice Adachi looks like a low health character? Watching the video from the developers, one of his SPs did about 3.7k and it was just under half his hp bar!

anyone else notice Adachi looks like a low health character? Watching the video from the developers, one of his SPs did about 3.7k and it was just under half his hp bar!

My guess on his health... It's probably the same as Yuuki Terumi from BBCP(Which was 10,500) and watching PSC Adachi Episode he has a lot of supers (I think?).

Ugh god

P4U2 theme rips are here (well most of them)

The Dick

The Secretary

The Sniper

The Idol

The Poet

The Pun Machine

The Duo

But of course, I've saved the very best for last...

*Sorry I couldn't help myself lmao*

I know we're still missing Liz's apparent new theme in P4U2, along with Junpei's theme (which, however, can be found looped here), and another song but it's particularly spoilish so I am leaving it alone for now.

Interesting. I'm not sure if this is accurate, but when I checked the information for P4 Ultimax on my PS3 (fully downloaded and installed <3), it said that the 'start date' is August 27th at 10:00 pm. 

Not sure whether it's JST or not, but yeah, just here to say that :).

Finally saw the Margaret segment. I dunno, does anyone here think she might be more than just "good"? I am afraid I cannot make the judgement. But I will say that the ground pound reminds me of Potemkin's Slide Head in functionality. She also got some crazy movement options for covering distances as well it seems. Definitely excited for her at least.

As for Adachi, maybe it's just me but doesn't it look like his status ailments disappear very quick? Perhaps I am so used to Lizzie and her many ways of inflicting Fear, but Adachi's looked like it barely covered half the duration she can inflict. Thoughts?

Ugh god

P4U2 theme rips are here (well most of them)

The Dick

The Secretary

The Sniper

The Idol

The Poet

The Pun Machine

The Duo

But of course, I've saved the very best for last...

*Sorry I couldn't help myself lmao*

I know we're still missing Liz's apparent new theme in P4U2, along with Junpei's theme (which, however, can be found looped here), and another song but it's particularly spoilish so I am leaving it alone for now.

OMG!! Thank You!!! ;)

Did he give the vids fake names not to draw attention?

Well actually I uploaded them (lol) and yeah that was my purpose. 

I mean I might as well take a chance with that, though I'm sure Arcsys/Atlus will catch on eventually. Not sure when it's safe to change the names to normal but for now they're staying like that. I guess it's kind of counter intuitive as not many people can see it but you know.

OH MY GOD

TASTY THAT IS INGENIOUS YOU ARE GODLIKE

I'M SITTING HERE CRYING BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW

I THOUGHT THOSE VIDEOS WERE RANDOM

OH MY GOD I'M GONNA DIE I'M CRYING SO MUCH