Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

I was so excited to actually being able to afford this come Sept. 30, and then the harsh reality of being a college student smacked me like a ton of bricks and made me realize that I'll have barely any time to practice this game like I want. 

So the obvious solution is to just mooch off my friend's copy at his house until the semester is over and I can play my own with no distractions :V

is the game working for anybody or is it still not available? I'm still getting the "this content is not available before the start date" message

is the game working for anybody or is it still not available? I'm still getting the "this content is not available before the start date" message

i got that as well. 

kinda annoyed

Done

Ill post in there whenever i have the chance

Oh, you were talking about Atlus streams and Evo exhibitions. My mistake. I have seen that stuff. I thought you were talking about the super arcade event last week.

So I checked under info, it said the start date is 28/8/2014 at 12:00, mine was pre-downloaded so I guess anyone who pre-downloaded it has to wait another 12 hours

So I checked under info, it said the start date is 28/8/2014 at 12:00, mine was pre-downloaded so I guess anyone who pre-downloaded it has to wait another 12 hours

shouldnt it already be 12 of the 28th in japan?

I think it's about 12:30am over there...

Game doesn't release on PSN until 12pm/midday-ish from memory... especially based on BBCP release time.

.....What's the point of pre-ordering then?  I guess I'm spoiled by Steam and midnight launches.

probably to save you the trouble of waiting 4 hours to download a 13 gig game lol.

And I believe you get some avatars or something along those lines if you pre-order before 26/8, at least that's what I read on the PSN page.

.....What's the point of pre-ordering then?  I guess I'm spoiled by Steam and midnight launches.

I don't know. I guess pre-orders get to pre-download...

I hate the concept of pre-ordering digital products. I pre-order something so I'm guaranteed to get one before they sell out... this doesn't apply for digital purchases... I feel like it's just pointless really.

While we're waiting guys, just munch on these sexy videos I found in Niconico's lounge.

P4U2 New Characters IK in HD! (Excluding Marie and Margaret and of course, Personaless Sho)

A First-Hand Look at Rise's Awakening Super Song Collections in HD!

The cast of P4U2 congratulating you in Japanese in HD!

Sorry if someone already asked this but does anyone know how much memory P4U2 will require for download. My brother Ps3 is really low on memory with so many games and videos on it and if it uses to many GB i might just wait for US release and just play on disc.

It requires 13GB but the way ps3 works is it needs double that to actually install it iirc.

I know i couldn't download chronophantasma when i had the exact space for it

Edited by JormungandrXXI

Well yeah sure but when most people talk about characters they like to reject the thought of them having P4A Chie okizeme and Kokonoe 1.0 damage. Either of those could move any character from nothing to a god. I think most of the potential lies in the kits we've seen. No harm in trying to piece a characters strengths and weaknesses together based on real footage of them.

Good thing the game is out soon so we can see it for real. 

Or maybe labeling a character as "OP top tier pls nerf" based on minimal gameplay exposure from promotional material designed to make them look good is one of the most common cases of jumping the gun in the FGC.  

Or maybe labeling a character as "OP top tier pls nerf" based on minimal gameplay exposure from promotional material designed to make them look good is one of the most common cases of jumping the gun in the FGC.  

Is that in reference to people talking about Margaret? I'd have to agree if that's the case. We don't really know much about Margaret. I think we got a decent glance at Marie's auto attack combo, which doesn't really tell how she plays. 

I still stand by my Baseless Adachi SpeculationTM. It's clear his damage is low without his buffs, one of which is an awakening buff. He's certainly not going to be top tier based off that info, if you ask me. But I'm no god when it comes to this stuff I was just responding to someone's question. 

Someone held a interview with someone with Atlus jp and they said its not region locked

Is that in reference to people talking about Margaret? I'd have to agree if that's the case. We don't really know much about Margaret. I think we got a decent glance at Marie's auto attack combo, which doesn't really tell how she plays. 

I still stand by my Baseless Adachi SpeculationTM. It's clear his damage is low without his buffs, one of which is an awakening buff. He's certainly not going to be top tier based off that info, if you ask me. But I'm no god when it comes to this stuff I was just responding to someone's question. 

If damage determined tier, I'd be playing a top tier character in Arena as opposed to bottom.

Adachi gets a permanent 10% damage buff off his auto-combo super, and for all we know mini-ziodyne might be a grade-A oki tool.

Yosuke isn't raking in the big ass damage every confirm, and he's undeniably strong.

There's no way to make informed opinions until we start seeing actual play, so saying stuff like "this character can't be top tier" is super silly. People on this forum were wondering about Ramlethal's viability when she first released, and a few months later lo and behold she's absolutely frightening.