Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Here's how to turn on the english voice acting:

main menu > options > 4th one down > 6th one down > furthest option to the right

Just a note if you are waiting on Japan-Codes for your psn codes, my order got changed to "on hold" with no notice, and i've failed to get a response from them after sending emails 6 times now through their contact page and through a paypal dispute.  I highly recommend anyone whose order is stuck in limbo be prepared to take out a paypal claim because this has turned into a complete joke.

Oh yea I forgot about that post. Thanks. Guess Port Island it is. But I'm pretty sure I went there last night and saw JP people anyway

In the JP version, when you are selecting a lobby room it says in the description Japan or Worldwide. Not sure if the Japan rooms will actually restrict to Japanese IPs only or it's just a suggestion. I'm guessing those first few JP only rooms will be replaced by NA only in the NA version. Anyway, there should be a decision on what the Dustloop room should be, if it hasn't already been decided.

Anyone know what the price of the DLC characters is going to be?

Not officially announced but Blaz characters were 800 yen so probably that.

Edit: If anyone needs a translation or has questions about the physical copy (Newcomer's Pack) let me know.

No. You would have gotten Adachi if you pre-ordered. That offer's only for the American version, and even then, it's only good for Marie and Adachi. Everyone's gotta pay for the second Empress.

Ouch. And Adachi comes out September 4th, right?

It seems that way, yes, then on the 11th for Marie, and then the 25th for Margaret.

And for the people who pre ordered the Digital edition, Adachi is out now?

Im pretty sure it was just the physical copies that had Adachi

Just in case anyone is wondering how to get the palette 26 character reference colors (and you should, because they're freaking awesome):

1. If you don't have a Bookwalker account, make one, it's fairly straightforward. http://bookwalker.jp, the top right grey button.

2. Find the issue of Famitsu Magazine here: http://bookwalker.jp/de1826b3b2-91f2-46a9-8c68-20d14e1e7553/週刊ファミ通-2014年9月11日号/

3. Click the green button to put it in your cart, and check out. Just keep following the steps and eventually you'll get a purchase confirmation.

4. Now go to https://member.bookwalker.jp/app/03/my/amenity_logs. It will pull up a list of all the DLC codes you got. The first one (ペルソナ4...) should be the one you want, and the third one is some costume for Hyperdimension Neptunia if you care about that. Plug the code into your JP PSN account and you're good to go!

The process for obtaining color 25 should be the same, but you'll have to find the corresponding magazine, which I believe is this one: http://bookwalker.jp/de0b09a1da-b761-4647-9cbb-4ec68f68b133/%E9%9B%BB%E6%92%83PlayStation-Vol-573-%E3%80%90%E3%83%97%E3%83%AD%E3%83%80%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88%E3%82%B3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89%E4%BB%98%E3%81%8D%E3%80%91/

Does anyone have a picture layout of the buttons for this game? Or at least give me a rundown of the button layout? My Japanese isn't too bad but it's pretty limited.

Appreciate it.

This was on tumblr. Is this gonna be DLC too? -_-

yes Adachi comes out the 4th, Marie the 11th, and Margaret the  25th....

yes Adachi comes out the 4th, Marie the 11th, and Margaret the  25th....

I think he's talking about that the picture looks like shadow marie.  I personally don't remember if she gets a shadow mode or not.