Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Gotcha, thank you! What ways are there to get said PS money?

Arcade mode, golden arena, online matches

How many icons are there exactly? 

There's a nice number of them. About as many as Chronophantasma

I know this isn't the place for this question, but does anyone know if "wiping all out" is a track that can be selected? I can't seem to find it, I don't think it's dlc since it was in the arcades for months

I checked all the in game music and its nowhere to be found anywhere . Not even as a Main menu track. Dont know why its not in the game when i know for sure i heard it in the Arcade version. 

I checked all the in game music and its nowhere to be found anywhere . Not even as a Main menu track. Dont know why its not in the game when i know for sure i heard it in the Arcade version. 

It's DLC.

I need to ask though...how exactly do you unlock navigators in P4U2? I REAAALY need my Kanji and Yukiko navis :(

Does anyone knows if there are any plans on translating the Golden Arena mode skills? It'd be quite useful, considering not knowing what some of the skills do has almost killed me a bunch of times already ;~;

Ya'll know if it's possible to do Training Mode while you wait for people to join a player match like in P4U?

I need to ask though...how exactly do you unlock navigators in P4U2? I REAAALY need my Kanji and Yukiko navis :(

My theory is that you need to go to Golden Arena mode and build those social links.

It's DLC.

According to one of my friends, you need to beat all Risky Courses in Score Attack with said character. That's how he unlocked Junpei, anyway.

According to one of my friends, you need to beat all Risky Courses in Score Attack with said character. That's how he unlocked Junpei, anyway.

Hm, sounds likely. Probably have to do something similar to get some of the missing lobby avatars, like Adachi's.

So so far it's confirmed that Elizabeth has the option of the announcer.

The announcer is the one who hypes the match before it starts ("Today's clash is nearly underway!", "Who will eat, and who will be eaten!"), and comments on the match after it ends ("What a blowout!", "Can anyone stop them?!")

Elizabeth does say everything word for word, so there really isn't much difference except for tone of voice.

probably been asked but saerch hasnet helped. how do i unlock the sunglasses patch for sho MINAZUKI the one with the persona and for yukari , i have the japansese digital copy and  have about 1800 left over yen .. someone plz h elp i need glasses in my life

is it character add on item number 6?

or is it number 4???

or are both of those sunglasses but different" style " of sunglasses . i want the most d=bag sunglasses plz

Elizabeth as an announcer was in the first game.

I never knew this... How do you set her to do the announcements?

Probably the same way as everyone and they where just there. Or maybe story mode had something to do with it I cant remember tbh. I never beat score attack and I had jp labrys round announcer

Probably the same way as everyone and they where just there. Or maybe story mode had something to do with it I cant remember tbh. I never beat score attack and I had jp labrys round announcer

They were talking about the hype announcer at the beginning. Not round calls.

They were talking about the hype announcer at the beginning. Not round calls.

Yeah, I was wrong; I forgot that that part wasn't part of the round calls, sorry.

Yeah, I was wrong; I forgot that that part wasn't part of the round calls, sorry.

Oh so Liz hyping rounds is NEW to Ultimax then? I'm excited for it.  :)

Edited by Antiquarian

So is it confirmed how to unlock Nav voices or... ?

Also i'm curious if anyone knows how much the dlc characters will be

So is it confirmed how to unlock Nav voices or... ?

Also i'm curious if anyone knows how much the dlc characters will be

I guess all Risky Score Attack courses with a given character seems to be the thing, but I did that with Adachi and I didn't get him as a navigator even though I know for a fact he's one in the game.

probably been asked but saerch hasnet helped. how do i unlock the sunglasses patch for sho MINAZUKI the one with the persona and for yukari , i have the japansese digital copy and  have about 1800 left over yen .. someone plz h elp i need glasses in my life

is it character add on item number 6?

or is it number 4???

or are both of those sunglasses but different" style " of sunglasses . i want the most d=bag sunglasses plz

Each pack contains glasses for different characters.

Pack 1: Yu, Yukiko, Teddie

Pack 2: Chie, Naoto, Akihiko

Pack 3: Yosuke, Aigis, Labrys

Pack 4: Kanji, Mitsuru, Elizabeth, Shadow Labrys

Pack 5: Yukari, Sho, Ken

Pack 6: Junpei, Minazuki, Rise