Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Not only that, but set 2 of Navi's are out (3K Yen bundle, or 400Y each or though can be unlocked in normal gameplay anyways as I've heard). (Set 2 contains Yu, Labrys, Kanji, Naoto, Chie, Yukiko, Liz, Ken, Yukari, Junpei, Aki, and lastly, Adachi.)

Free Lobby Character/Avatar Adachi, Also, Free BGM for P4U. 2 more paid BGM packs (200Y each), and lastly, quick unlocks (300Y each) for Boss/SA versions and round calls (which can be unlocked in game also.)

I guess all Risky Score Attack courses with a given character seems to be the thing, but I did that with Adachi and I didn't get him as a navigator even though I know for a fact he's one in the game.

So how does this work as far as unlocking Fuuko?

So how does this work as far as unlocking Fuuko?

Maybe clearing with either S.Labrys, MINZAUKI or Sho? Neither of them have a nav, right?

I guess Adachi is one of them as well so that one could unlock him without buying the DLC.

Not only that, but set 2 of Navi's are out (3K Yen bundle, or 400Y each or though can be unlocked in normal gameplay anyways as I've heard). (Set 2 contains Yu, Labrys, Kanji, Naoto, Chie, Yukiko, Liz, Ken, Yukari, Junpei, Aki, and lastly, Adachi.)

Free Lobby Character/Avatar Adachi, Also, Free BGM for P4U. 2 more paid BGM packs (200Y each), and lastly, quick unlocks (300Y each) for Boss/SA versions and round calls (which can be unlocked in game also.)

Any word on the songs in the BGM packs/.

I beat Arcade mode on Risky all 4 things with Adachi where's my Navi? Also where is New World Fool

Don't you mean Score Attack mode?

Yeah that. Score attack.

Intresting. I heard from a friend that when he did all SA routes on Risky with Rise, he didn't get anything also. Maybe it's bugged for Adachi? 

Doesn't seem like you get anything for clearing the challenges. I cleared all 25 of Adachi's challenges and all it gave me was the game solution to 25.

There could still be a reward for clearing all of them, though.

Tier list plz.

Based off the summer jam 8 results:

S+: Rise

S: Rise

A+: Rise

A: S. Yu, Chie

B: Rise again

C: everyone else

I'm joking of course. If you want a real tier list for this game, it's going to be about 6 months thru right after EVO (assuming this game is going to be there and not left for dead when the pro community goes to play GG xrd). 

Doesn't seem like you get anything for clearing the challenges. I cleared all 25 of Adachi's challenges and all it gave me was the game solution to 25.

There could still be a reward for clearing all of them, though.

Trophies.

Intresting. I heard from a friend that when he did all SA routes on Risky with Rise, he didn't get anything also. Maybe it's bugged for Adachi? 

Same thing happened to Flux. Perhaps you'll just have to buy Adachi navi. Man, it looks as though Adachi even trolls people outside of the game

I went on to the web store and read about the Adachi navi DLC. It says nothing about him being unlocked in-game by playing, only that he comes with the first-print bonus.

In other words, if you haven't got the free Adachi code with the game, one have to buy him. If one did get the code, it should already be unlocked.

I went on to the web store and read about the Adachi navi DLC. It says nothing about him being unlocked in-game by playing, only that he comes with the first-print bonus.

In other words, if you haven't got the free Adachi code with the game, one have to buy him. If one did get the code, it should already be unlocked.

I got physical and the DLC code that comes with it does not unlock Adachi navi either. Buying is probably the only way to get it.

Yeah, but what can you do, but at least quite the opposite when the US release gets him free (and Marie too). And at least some actual free dlc that's not characters either.