Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

I meant throw-teching, since it's a Velvet DP (which apparently must be a techable grab of some sort).

oh. Well still it's a high doubt for me, but I'll check when I get margaret after the 30th

To that guy who doubted me, I told you so

No dual audio for story mode in the US version

Kfa1fT9.jpg

Now that the NA version is here can someone makes sure there is no way to get rid of the first attack bonus sp on training mode?

Really? Damn, looks like I won't play this game's Story Mode.

It's worth playing if you like persona as a whole because it sets up future stuff, but it's kind of a ripoff of several P2 story elements.

To that guy who doubted me, I told you so

No dual audio for story mode in the US version

Fuck. Guess I'm buying it used and disabling voices for story mode, then.

Never understood why people get so emotional over the presence/lack of Japanese voices in these games. It's not like P4A was literally the FIRST AND ONLY Persona game with Japanese voices or anything. I personally find no value in the Japanese voices when I already like and am used to the English ones, Kanji and Naoto being exempted.

(I don't know why I felt the need to register just to make this point, but there you go) 

Now that the NA version is here can someone makes sure there is no way to get rid of the first attack bonus sp on training mode?

I think making the training dummy's health less then 100 fixes this.

Not sure if anyone else has tested this but uhh....seems like margaret recovers from persona break at double speed? As in while she has 8 cards she recovers them as quickly as those with 4

Not sure if anyone else has tested this but uhh....seems like margaret recovers from persona break at double speed? As in while she has 8 cards she recovers them as quickly as those with 4

Wut

I finally persona broke one earlier and they got the cards back hella fast so i set training mode to persona break then back to normal, this makes the chars instantly start regenerating the cards instead of the lil wait period after initially getting broken. Naoto and Marge got both at the same time, Liz got hers back later, looking at the cards when she hit 4 marge had all 8 back. Though this may be a flawed test but uhh...yeah lol 

Yeah, I noticed that after persona-breaking one during a match.

It is what it is. Personally, I don't make persona-break my goal so much as taking cards to force Margarets to attempt a gold burst (bait it, block it) or to play more conservatively.

Dude, you can still use Japanese voices during the fights themselves. It's probably only for the story segments that voices are locked. Plus, it's likely that you can skip the story segments altogether and head straight to the fighting.

It's literally no JP voices in story mode. I don't understand why people are considering not getting the game when they don't even know exactly WHAT they're missing out on

Dude, you can still use Japanese voices during the fights themselves. It's probably only for the story segments that voices are locked. Plus, it's likely that you can skip the story segments altogether and head straight to the fighting.

That's not cool for the ones (like me) that like Story Mode.

We can always edit the voice volume to make it inaudible if we don't wanna hear the English voices (but I'm not sure if it affects Story mode)

I can't believe we're this close to the US release date though! I've been waiting for this.

It's worth playing with English voices just to hear how bad new English Igor is.

We've known there wouldn't be JP voices in story since the Super Arcade event, there's no reason to be getting worked up about it now.