Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

So, one of my friends wanted me to ask, how much character development does Ken get in P4AU?

I think that kind of question would belong in the Zepp Museum. If anyone says the answer here plz spoiler tag it for meh

I should work on the single player content for the time being. I should get all the boss characters and complete story mode.

speaking of boss characters. Care to list their changes in their respective character forums? (margaret's you can just copy paste XD)

Just so players know how to go about the boss characters? Also can you confirm if Kanji's dropkick is still jumping high to the face rater than a sweep.

speaking of boss characters. Care to list their changes in their respective character forums? (margaret's you can just copy paste XD)

Just so players know how to go about the boss characters? Also can you confirm if Kanji's dropkick is still jumping high to the face rater than a sweep.

Someone did that a few pages back.  I know I posted on that page about boss character so looking through my post history might get you something.

Atlus USA specifically said that netplay between the NA and JP versions won't be possible until Margaret's NA release.

source?

Someone did that a few pages back.  I know I posted on that page about boss character so looking through my post history might get you something.

Heh, thanks! That helps me out a bit. I'll find that post now!

Well though the digital release of the PS3 version of P4AU is out, I'm here to mention that the 360 version is also out, and its file size is about half from the PS3 release. (6.63GB) (No DLC there yet, give it some time.)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/P4AU/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802415407e2

Are Marie and Adachi available in the NA PSN Store or do you have to buy the game and use codes from the copy to download them? Besides Amazon USA and Play-Asia, what other shops can deliver the NA version to Europe? I'm not really liking Amazon's shipping price and Play-Asia has some shipping prices that are okay for me. I want to know what other shops are there. I still haven't decided if I should buy the Japanese copy with JP PSN topup codes (Play-Asia prices for the codes are too expensive for me) or the American one.

They should be free on the store. Of course, it will have to update first, but I'm pretty sure that's how the FreeLC will work.

Also, is it just me, or is Adachi not available on the 360 yet? I see the Marie DLC on their online DLC list, but no Adachi.

I guess I can wait until Margaret comes out before deciding if I wanna pick up the game or not. But as it looks, I'm honestly considering just waiting for the EU version at this point, and hope that it doesn't do an SMT4 and get delayed forever.

I've pre-ordered the NA version, and luckily, this netplay problem doesn't concern me too much, since the game will probably arrive after Margaret is out. 

I guess I can wait until Margaret comes out before deciding if I wanna pick up the game or not. But as it looks, I'm honestly considering just waiting for the EU version at this point, and hope that it doesn't do an SMT4 and get delayed forever.

Europe is getting it in late November http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2014/09/19/persona-4-arena-ultimax-europe-bound-thanks-sega

Whether it's worth waiting for or not is your call.

My preorder bundle of Ultimax has shipped and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. That being said, for Adachi and Marie, are they on the NA PlayStation Store or do you use codes that come with the preorder bundle?

Can anyone tell me if the NA DLC will work on the Japanese copy of the game? I don't wanna pay for Adachi or Marie if I don't have to.

Pretty sure they don't. I mean, my Koko and Noel DLC in CP didn't transfer from JP->NA, so I doubt it goes the other way around.

It won't. They are purchased on two independent stores set up for separate regions. Think of them as separate games when it comes to purchasing any type of dlc. This holds true for any game in different regions as far as I have experienced.

My preorder bundle of Ultimax has shipped and I cannot wait to get my hands on it. That being said, for Adachi and Marie, are they on the NA PlayStation Store or do you use codes that come with the preorder bundle?

Fairly sure that they will appear on the PSN Store. They're free for EVERYONE, not just those who preorder. Think of it like Skullgirls's DLC character free periods.

It won't. They are purchased on two independent stores set up for separate regions. Think of them as separate games when it comes to purchasing any type of dlc. This holds true for any game in different regions as far as I have experienced.

Really? Meh whatever, that's alright. I don't regret buying the jp copy so I could start playing on day one, I'll just wait for the dlc character prices to go down before I buy them.