Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Anyone know if Adachi and Marie are up yet? can't seem to find them lol

Marie is up on XBL, though Adachi is not.

No idea about PSN, but it updates much later in the day than Xbox does.

P4A DLC carries over, right? glasses and navigators and stuff? how do i import it?

Simple, as long as you DL them, they'll appear in Ultimax as you boot it up (a message may appear in the main menu for DLC added to your Hard Drive).

---

Update: Marie is up on PSN, no Adachi or other stuff yet.

Has anyone figured out how to get Japanese voices in the character select, results screen, and other areas? I have the battle voices in Japanese but I miss my Japanese Igor+Margaret. :(

Has anyone figured out how to get Japanese voices in the character select, results screen, and other areas? I have the battle voices in Japanese but I miss my Japanese Igor+Margaret. :(

Nope, not in the English (NA/US) release, sorry. >_>

O_o it was perfectly possible in the first game. What happened? :( English Margaret is painful.

EDIT: Marie and FULL COLORS are up for FREE on the PSN now. Go go go!

EDIT 2: Full Colors free was a glitch. They're gone now, sorry! :( Refresh that screen like mad and you might "accidentally" get free DLC like I did though!

Edited by Sparrowhawk13

I managed to download Marie, and it says it installed, but no real change seems to have occurred in my game; my roster in any mode does not seem to include her.  Anyone have any idea what might have gone wrong?

I know i've heard a few other people say Marie DLC doesn't actually add Marie for some reason, and the color DLC doesn't add the colors either apparently (the one from P4A does though).

I can't even get into PS Store to begin with though...

I managed to download Marie, and it says it installed, but no real change seems to have occurred in my game; my roster in any mode does not seem to include her.  Anyone have any idea what might have gone wrong?

If you can't see her in the character select screen at all, it might be a patch issue. Guess we'll see as more reports come in.

I know i've heard a few other people say Marie DLC doesn't actually add Marie for some reason, and the color DLC doesn't add the colors either apparently (the one from P4A does though).

I can't even get into PS Store to begin with though...

Well, I wonder, I've heard might need a patch or something to get them working? I dunno, was checking other forums to see if they got anything to say. (I know this is just relative to the PS3 version, 360 doesn't have this problem, as it comes with a day-1 patch and a DLC for 1.30 update data.)

The UPDATE that includes Marie should be live now. Restart your game and you will get it if you downloaded her.

And that was quick, lol. :kitty:

when i access the PSN store through the game i still get a message saying "No content was found"

but adachi and marie and margaret are all on my character select screen

i am being deliberately taunted and i will not stand for it

They're only available from the Browser store at the moment, I just downloaded them there- and then accessed them from the download page of the PS3's  ' Playstation Store '  Should all be here :

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/search/f=%5Epersona%7Cbucket~games?smcid=pdc:en-us:pdc-games-detail-abyss-odyssey:buy-download:abyss-odyssey-ps3:up0005-npub31397_00-abyssgamefullhdd

I suggest you just search for Ultimax, the results are a lot cleaner. :P

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/search/f=%5Eultimax%7Cbucket~games

Ooo, mhm. When I went to buy them it was all weird.. Adachi wasn't on the " Ultimax " search list and Marie wasn't under "Persona"  :toot:  But that should work mhm

I just got both of them from the online PSN not thought the game system store so its best to get them that way than wait for sony to add them.

Yeesh, wish they'd hurry up with the Adachi and Marie DLC on PSN. Why is it that whenever something is supposed to be free there's plenty of little obstacles and hurdles you need to plow through to get it yet when you need to pay it's there the moment the clock turns 12:01 AM? Ah well, I've waited a month to get P4AU so a little bit more for free DLC shouldn't hurt. Not like I was planning on maining either Adachi or Marie. But I'd rather still have them to learn their basic stuff and get used to fighting them y'know?