Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

i have a question. i was looking at adachi's info on the download page and it says you can unlock him by completing story, but i already did that. was i suppose to 100% it? and if so, how do i? i'm stuck at 94%. not a big deal, but i was just confused when i read that.

It's wrong. You can't unlock Adachi by beating story mode.

It might be an error that was suppose to refer to Episode Adachi, which is unlocked by beating the P4 Story and downloading him.

Well got my Marie and Adachi. But I have to ask: is anyone here having problems with 236236 or 214214 motions? By Igor's elongated nasal cavity, I keep trying to do Minazuki's 236236C/D and I keep getting his teleport. It's the same story with Sho who keeps doing his rekka instead of the multi-hit SP skill. I have to input 4123641236 (or the reverse) to get any sort of results.

And I KNOW for a fact that it isn't my controller since the motions work just fine on P4A.

Any news on Adachi appearing on Xbox yet?  Even though he's "DLC character #1" he still hasn't appeared.

Not yet, some more DLC dropped by, but not him though. >_>

Are one's online records between the JPN and NA versions of the game distinct or are they the same?

When I started up the NA version and went to the Network mode, it told me that it found existing data and gave me the choice of creating a new profile, or use the existing one from the JPN variant.

When I started up the NA version and went to the Network mode, it told me that it found existing data and gave me the choice of creating a new profile, or use the existing one from the JPN variant.

That's nifty. Thanks.

Has anyone been experiencing any input problems? I was doing challenges with Minazuki and all of a sudden I got a random One More Cancel after 5AA while I was hitting 5B. I also got a random Evasive Action while doing the same combo and the SB version of Tsukiyomi while doing the C version.

I have the US PS3 version and data installed onto the hard drive.

Has anyone been experiencing any input problems? I was doing challenges with Minazuki and all of a sudden I got a random One More Cancel after 5AA while I was hitting 5B. I also got a random Evasive Action while doing the same combo and the SB version of Tsukiyomi while doing the C version.

I have the US PS3 version and data installed onto the hard drive.

I am.

But I have to ask: is anyone here having problems with 236236 or 214214 motions? By Igor's elongated nasal cavity, I keep trying to do Minazuki's 236236C/D and I keep getting his teleport. It's the same story with Sho who keeps doing his rekka instead of the multi-hit SP skill. I have to input 4123641236 (or the reverse) to get any sort of results.

And I KNOW for a fact that it isn't my controller since the motions work just fine on P4A.

I have more problems with the double motions not coming out. Apparently the buffer was changed or something and my thumb is still sore from trying for 2 hours to get Minazuki's Wings of Purgatory to come out when I want. It's pretty bad.

That's weird. Since day 1 I only complained a bit about it feeling a bit slower than P4A but that sounds like prioration bugs. 

Having problems with 236236 too on pad. Haven't tried stick yet. Was never a problem with vanilla. Hrm. I'll have to play more later to see if this is going to be a real problem. I hope not!

So Atlus, you might want to seriously reconsider how that online title system works. I just hit random select a few times, and couldn't believe what I was reading. :( :( :(

"Baseball Team Tap Nanako" :(

So Atlus, you might want to seriously reconsider how that online title system works. I just hit random select a few times, and couldn't believe what I was reading. :( :( :(

"Baseball Team Tap Nanako" :(

I misread that as "Baseball Team Nap Nanako" I thought 'that makes no sense' 

I remember in P4A my title was something like 'family-sized apocalypse' I don't remember the rest of the words but I KNOW those two words were the last words in my title.

If you have a problem with that, why don't you try making the title manually? Or can we not do that?

Oh, I definitely did adjust it! I just wanted to see what I could get on random after buying the unlock all titles DLC, and apart from a bunch of nonsensical ones I ended up with that, which seemed pretty horrible. :P My current title is "Evil Smile Zoning Maiden" (I'm a Shadow Yukiko player)

Well got my Marie and Adachi. But I have to ask: is anyone here having problems with 236236 or 214214 motions? By Igor's elongated nasal cavity, I keep trying to do Minazuki's 236236C/D and I keep getting his teleport. It's the same story with Sho who keeps doing his rekka instead of the multi-hit SP skill. I have to input 4123641236 (or the reverse) to get any sort of results.

I am having similar issues with 236236 inputs.