Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Man, I'm so jealous of you guys who can ignore people with 1 and 2 bars and still have decent competition to choose from :v:

I still wait a bit, I just go on my laptop while i'm waiting. There's not a billion people on with good connections, but i try to just play people with them to save my controller from the aftermath of a laggy match >.>

Anyways guys, for those wondering, the Challenge 25(Normal)/30(Shadow) demonstration's are now up (Free) on the JP and HK PS3 stores, nothing yet for any DLC up on the US side for both consoles, until later.

Alright, US PSN and XBL stores have been updated with the DLC for this week.

Challenge Demonstrations, BGM # 3 and 4, And Lobby Avatar P-Q (These are Free), the rest is more music packs and the 5th Lobby Avatar set (These are Paid).

Wasn't there also going to be P4D music DLC? If there is, I won't be surprised if it shows up when the game releases.

Well, nothing else shows there will be more at (http://p-atlus.jp/p4u2/dlc), and yet, the US page for it isn't complete (http://atlus.com/p4au/dlc/), due to the fact Atlus (USA) has not updated the site for new stuff and links to the specific storefronts for DLC items, but can't be too sure for things later down the line.

Anybody know what's going on with the 360 version and the dlc? It always fails to download and this didn't start happening until recently.

It is REALLY frsutrating and NOBODY is giving clear answer as to why.

It's the free BGM 1 and story mode DLC that's not downloading. It gets to 1%, goes back down to 0, and then fails.

EVERY TIME

Anybody know what's going on with the 360 version and the dlc? It always fails to download and this didn't start happening until recently.

It's the free BGM 1 and story mode DLC that's not downloading. It gets to 1%, goes back down to 0, and then fails.

EVERY TIME

did you check with other 360 owners and see if they were having the same problem as well?

Does anyone know how the fuck to beat Golden Liz in Golden Arena mode? Floor 200?

It's fucking ridiculous and I can barely get hits on her as Adachi. She just grabs with Thanatos and throws me around like a ragdoll and I lose all my hp in like 5 seconds

EVERY TIME

Hmmm, I'm having the same issues as well, but only for the Challenge Demonstration DLC. It stays at 0 for around, 20 or so seconds, and says it cannot be downloaded.

I looked around, and found nothing of a fix or a work around. Just have to hope that Atlus fixes it! (oh god we're screwed)

Does anyone know how the fuck to beat Golden Liz in Golden Arena mode? Floor 200?

It's fucking ridiculous and I can barely get hits on her as Adachi. She just grabs with Thanatos and throws me around like a ragdoll and I lose all my hp in like 5 seconds

Get "Die for Me" skill (grind Risky floor 180), go back to fighting Liz, spam as much supers as you can, and hopefully one of them IK's Liz.

Also regarding those with the 360 version and its DLC problems, it happens, same thing from the Challenge Demo's and it keeps stopping for me, lucky though, got it downloaded just fine sometimes later. Oh well...

did you check with other 360 owners and see if they were having the same problem as well?

Thanks for replying, and yeah this seems to be an issue  with many players.

It happened with Adachi too AND the 1.3whatever update which meant you couldn't even play online from what I heard but those got fixed. But these still haven't and it sucks I paid for content I can't even play.

Guess I'll keep trying. But it's been like 3 days with no success. 

Get "Die for Me" skill (grind Risky floor 180), go back to fighting Liz, spam as much supers as you can, and hopefully one of them IK's Liz.

Also regarding those with the 360 version and its DLC problems, it happens, same thing from the Challenge Demo's and it keeps stopping for me, lucky though, got it downloaded just fine sometimes later. Oh well...

Funny enough, I already have Die For Me and this was my original plan

Already got it to hit twice in the 4 floors before Liz, oh well

This is just beyond frustrating. Actually, it's infuriating.

Disc locked DLC is bad enough, but not even being able to download it once you do pay because of a screw up on the developers/publishers themselves is just ridiculous. Not even Capcom is this bad, what in the hell is going on? 

Seriously one of the stupidest things I've seen in a long time on DLC treatment. Starting to hate ASW games' DLC treatment, from the disc-locked crap and day one to stuff not even working.

Time to take this to twitter

Here is the link to AtlusUSA's twitter and their PR Manager, John Hardin. I'll try and shoot them a tweet concerning this incident as well. Once they hear of this they should get to the bottom of this. That's the only option I can think of right now

EDIT: I shot Hardin a tweet and this was his response

Edited by Doobylover

Burn your dread 360 dudes, the DLC issue seems to have been fixed!!! Thanks Atlus for actually delivering on this(even if it took some time) because with some companies who just never kind of go through with this thing it can be hard to have a 100% faith it'll happen. Maaan made my day since I'm getting a sore throat on my OFF DAY. Sucks and I don't have an appetite either. But I do have an appetite for Persona! 

/blog loop

But no seriously, thanks.

is there a translation for the titles for this game? lol. i dont want mine to sound stupid for those that can read japanese. 

I was expecting this to happen but I wasn't expecting it to happen so close toe Xrd's console release.

Shadow characters getting a burst is a strange addition though. No bursts and Shadow Berserk combos were one of the main ways they stood apart from regular characters. I wonder what ASW has in mind. 

Does it actually say Shadow characters are getting the Burst mechanic of the original characters? They'd have to re-map the Berserk button command if they were to add it.

Besides, I'm not sure they want to subject the world to Shadow Chie with a Burst.

I was expecting this to happen but I wasn't expecting it to happen so close toe Xrd's console release.

After how quickly BBCP2.0 came out after P4U2 console version, you weren't expecting it to happen again? Gotta keep that arcade moneys rolling in.

Does it actually say Shadow characters are getting the Burst mechanic of the original characters? They'd have to re-map the Berserk button command if they were to add it.

Besides, I'm not sure they want to subject the world to Shadow Chie with a Burst.

It doesn't really say.

I'm thinking that "BURST" is meant to be a clearer visual indicator of when a Shadow can or can't initiate Shadow Frenzy. If it isn't that and it's something more significant, the dynamic of Shadows will be dramatically changed.