Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Glad it finally came and that some people will get to enjoy it. I've finished fixing the 2.0 video threads a while ago for anyone playing at Round 1 who needs footage to study so please help yourselves.

Spoiler

If there are any Labrys players playing at Round 1, be sure to do one of the new swag Red Axe combos for me!!! ^,^

Round 1 will get 2.0, plus Vanilla Arena, and though unrelated, Nitro+ Blasters, lol. Will be available on the Nesica cabs starting on July 1st.

13529121_1119130071476514_84608367783335

Huh, I hardly ever check DL, especially this section.  Never heard of Round 1...

Looked it up, and it's an arcade in San Jose.  I go to the south bay on weekends (living in the north bay), and may check it out someday.

Haven't been to an arcade in many years.

18 minutes ago, indie_animator said:

Huh, I hardly ever check DL, especially this section.  Never heard of Round 1...

Looked it up, and it's an arcade in San Jose.  I go to the south bay on weekends (living in the north bay), and may check it out someday.

Haven't been to an arcade in many years.

It isn't only in San Jose but there is a good bit on the west coast (especially in Cali) and in Texas but they are extending to other regions like NY and Georgia so while it isn't huge it is cool for the players that have the opportunity.

20 hours ago, Bloo561 said:

It isn't only in San Jose but there is a good bit on the west coast (especially in Cali) and in Texas but they are extending to other regions like NY and Georgia so while it isn't huge it is cool for the players that have the opportunity.

Cool, one's coming soon to the city I'm at currently: Concord.  Here's all the locations:

http://www.round1usa.com/location/

CcblttrVAAAfaaN.jpg

Future Locadtions For anybody curious. Filled Dots mean they exist and non filled is planned (also need to be added is that the on in Texas is up and running)

Opening time / Store name
July 2016 Sun Valley shop / California Concord
2017 New Year around South West shop / Colorado Littleton
2017 New Year around Stone Crest shop / Georgia Lithonia
2017 around spring Broadway store / New York Hicksville
2017 around spring Exton shop / Exton
Autumn 2017 Kanto area

A PS4 port would be great. P4AU is pretty much the only reason I still have my PS3 hooked up at the moment. 

Also, it seems like Arc Revo will be taking place again this year as a part of Toushinsai and P4Au will once again be making an appearance along with UNiSt as a side tourny game 

Source = http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/arc-revo2016/

On 7/1/2016 at 8:08 AM, RurouniLoneWolf said:

A PS4 port would be great. P4AU is pretty much the only reason I still have my PS3 hooked up at the moment. 

Also, it seems like Arc Revo will be taking place again this year as a part of Toushinsai and P4Au will once again be making an appearance along with UNiSt as a side tourny game 

Source = http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/arc-revo2016/

It will be one day again but it will be after CEOtaku and Persona 5 will already be out in Japan so I know people had said this time and time again but this is truly the time to either put up or shut up. Either say it isn't coming or say it is they going to have to say SOMETHING cause for 2 years now they been going back and forward on the option. I mean they could just say nothing but then I think that will just confirm it is not happening anytime soon.

I feel like Nesica and Ringedge keep outdated games on the server just so people will occasionally pick the wrong game by accident and waste 100 yen, Not speaking from experience with Under Night In-Birth that one time at the Taito Big Box in Takadanobaba or anything...

I might double dip on a PS4 version if it was full Japanese, tbh. I'm not usually so elitist about voice acting, but I found some of the win quotes in P4AU incredibly irritating, and hated that I couldn't skip them fast enough. I intended to spend more than a week with the game, but between that and everybody seemingly deciding that they hated it upon release...