Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

No confirmation on region lock, careful.

Just thought that.

Planned to get it from AmiAmi and they don't take payment until 2 weeks before the Pre order is to be released. I'll do it now to hold it for me, if its region locked I'll (cry) cancel my pre order

It's actually the day of or before release. Also, be careful when planning to cancel an order; apparently, unless you've bought multiple items from them before, they'll just suspend your account if you try to cancel.

It's actually the day of or before release. Also, be careful when planning to cancel an order; apparently, unless you've bought multiple items from them before, they'll just suspend your account if you try to cancel.

Thanks for the heads up

Its a risk I'm willing to take :P

The GG one is Sin, notice the weapon.

Are you sure?  The tip of the spear is red, like Bridget's Yo-Yo, whereas Sin's flag is light blue (including the shaft, which is black in the Ken palette).  There's also a dominance of blue in Ken's top, which fits better with Bridget than Sin.  The brown on the persona's seems to reflect Bridget's teddie bear.

I do sort of see Bridget on it, but wouldn't the pants be black if so?  They would have to make the parts on his shirt white and the pants black for it to really match.  

So when in the week do trailers release again? This is assuming they are still being released weekly.

Wasn't it Thursday? I'm pretty sure that was the day of the week anyway.

New Ken footage from E3.

Probably stuff we already know about but anyway, there's at least some Ken palettes.

Hmmmm, that footage showed some interesting things

- The special that pulls people in has a noteworthy amount of startup. You'll probably always want to use Koro to cover the gap in combos and blockstrings or you'll eat a jab or DP to the face. 

- Now this really peaked my interest because it's a much more subtle point in previous gameplay videos. Basically, after Koro does an attack or if Ken moves swiftly, it takes some time for Koromaru to get back to Ken's side as he's walking back. If Ken gets hit (at least by an All Out Attack, need more footage to confirm getting combo'd in general) during this time, Koromaru seems to stop walking back and will wait until he's no longer in hitstun to continue walking back. This has 3 very interesting consequences as was seen in the video

1. It's possible for Ken to wakeup without Koromaru at his side. May or may not be a big deal depending on if Koromaru has any good defensive tools at his disposal
  2. As Koromaru is walking towards Ken, Ken players can catch opponents by surprise by ordering Koromaru to attack
  3. Might be possible to do some partial Carl and Nirvana sandwich pressure by dash jumping or quick escaping to the other side of your opponent? Needs more footage and testing

Of course, game still in development. They might alter how Koromaru coming back to Ken works in the next 2 months so who knows. 

I don't know how you guys are getting Sin...Sin's primary color is white. I'm going with Bridget too (The gloves, the spear being the yo-yo, primary color being blue)

I have no idea what Ken's Persona color is suppose to be but Koromaru's is the fox from Persona 4.

p4_fox1.jpg

So when in the week do trailers release again? This is assuming they are still being released weekly.

Wasn't it Thursday? I'm pretty sure that was the day of the week anyway.

thursday...so tomorrow for us. Friday in japan technically

It's Thursday around 6PM in Japan (which is about 6 hours from now) that the trailers get released. It is not on a regular timetable though; the trailer could be posted as much as half an hour later than usual.

Its bridget. Both personas are brown(like Roger) AND the spear blade is red, like his yo yo

I have no idea what Ken's Persona color is suppose to be but Koromaru's is the fox from Persona 4.

I think Kala-Nemi's color is of Trish from the first two Persona games.

trish_p2_9889.jpg

In other words, Money-Grubbing Duo CONFIRMED.

I forgot about trailers for the existing characters. That means it's gonna take a while before we see Adachi isn't it. :(