Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Koro is the Persona buttons. Dive attack with C, desummon with D. Koro can't block.

Also, it's possible to change the IK BGM back to Fog. Chie's title still Spunky Dragon instead of Carnivore. Shadows confirmed to not have IKs. Snow Queen theme and mysterious new music confirmed for console version. Teddie has j.2C. (Dunno if that's in arcade.) There are 2 versions of the new console stage.

The in-game captions are different from the titles they get, look at the intro screens when you select a character in arcade. Chie's caption is correct.

Uh, no. "The Carnivore Who's Discarded Womanhood" is Chie's in-story title in P4A (it's even the title given to her in arcade mode), but for some reason, they used her caption, "A spunky dragon with deadly legs!" as the basis of her title in gameplay.

Dammit. Looks like I missed it. :/ Anyone planning on uploading it to youtube?

Can't find any archives, maybe they'll upload it themselves on YouTube later.

Apparently, the only new stuff we got from it is that Ken's C and D buttons are indeed for Koromaru. 

Can't find any archives, maybe they'll upload it themselves on YouTube later.

Apparently, the only new stuff we got from it is that Ken's C and D buttons are indeed for Koromaru. 

There was also the amazing new P4AU song.

There was also the amazing new P4AU song.

You mean the intro with vocals or new BGM?

You mean the intro with vocals or new BGM?

Completely new BGM. Many have stated that it sounded like final boss music, as it had a menacing and grandiose aura to it.

Completely new BGM. Many have stated that it sounded like final boss music, as it had a menacing and grandiose aura to it.

Reminded me a bit of Mega Man X6's opening stage theme honestly. I'm pretty hyped for it.

I managed to catch the stream just in time to hear Todd Habercorn's Sho voice, I love it. "DUMB SHIT!"

I've heard down the grapevine that p4u2 is region locked. Anyone know about this?

I've heard nothing concrete about whether there will be region-locking or not. Best I've heard was something about Play-Asia saying it would be region-free, but I'd rather have Atlus explain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJcIwlraLYU - Shadow Labrys Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZFO9QU499s - Chie Trailer

I'm confused, Shadow Labrys doesn't have a red title card in her trailer like the other villains (Sho, Minazuki, Adachi) do.

How does she fit into the story anyway, do we know anything? I hope the blue title card isn't just a flub. Maybe it was just me, but I didn't really see her as her own character in P4A's story, but it seems that'll be different in Ultimax which is cool.

They added Battle, Practice and Option modes in the site as well.

It doesn't look like any of those will have a video though. Only two slots left and I can't think of anything aside Network Mode.

Oh yeah, here's a pic with the menu from the stream yesterday, we can see Story, Battle, Network, Practice and Option modes.

Another weird thing is that during the story mode snippet, Shadow Labrys is on the right side, i.e. where the character you are playing as is, So Shadow Labrys is not strictly a story mode boss. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJcIwlraLYU - Shadow Labrys Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZFO9QU499s - Chie Trailer

I'm confused, Shadow Labrys doesn't have a red title card in her trailer like the other villains (Sho, Minazuki, Adachi) do.

Story wise, she could be a "Bad-ending" Labrys, than turned into a Shadow.

Edit: An example of this was Adachi in P4.

Another weird thing is that during the story mode snippet, Shadow Labrys is on the right side, i.e. where the character you are playing as is, So Shadow Labrys is not strictly a story mode boss. 

She doesn't have the outline that playable characters normally have in their parts of story mode. Maybe she's been reduced to mook status?