Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Sweet. It looks like they gave her SP boost like Elizabeth.

Also, I didn't know there were two slits in Margret's dress. Gotta show some leg I suppose.

Hehe her Persona are called "Margaret Selection". Fun. Also whoever actually wanted Helel for her got their wish since he's there too. 5 Persona cards and an Invigorate icon. 

Thank you Tokkan.

Liz and Margaret playable and Theodore round calling and narrating...pretty soon Velvet Room's gonna be a playable stage fighting to Aria of the Soul with Igor as your Navigator.

"Welcome...to the ass-whoopin' I tried to warn you about."

Kurushii's tweet of the high res scan (Thanks a lot!)

Nothing new in terms of Margaret pictures except her character select art, which is pretty awesome. There might be more stuff in the text *shrugs*

Well, I guess we learned that Margaret can end a round in 6 seconds and 10 seconds respectively. That's something I suppose.

Well, I guess we learned that Margaret can end a round in 6 seconds and 10 seconds respectively. That's something I suppose.

Yeah that's a pretty big mystery there. Correct me if I'm wrong but MINZAUKI (the one she beat in that image) has at least a moderate amount of health correct? Something along the lines of Yu or whatever? So how do you deplete all of that health bar even if the opponent is just standing there in such a short amount of time?

Yeah that's a pretty big mystery there. Correct me if I'm wrong but MINZAUKI (the one she beat in that image) has at least a moderate amount of health correct? Something along the lines of Yu or whatever? So how do you deplete all of that health bar even if the opponent is just standing there in such a short amount of time?

Definitely not something one should look into too deeply.

For anyone who cares, that article says a whole lot of nothing about Margaret's playstyle. Like, the most important bit of info it has is that all her Personas are pretty boys.

Looks like helel will be in her instant kill, Could be Morning star or Megidolaon? also Yay for her Getting Invigorate with Liz!! anyone notice how in the one screenshot she had What I believe to be Ardha using an attack but had possibly Cu Chulainn in the Mini T.V but in the other screenshot Cu Chulainn was attacking Yu and was in the Mini T.V? could be that Cu Chulainn is her Main Persona while the others are for other/ super attacks Similar to Ken, but I could be totally wrong about this.

EDIT: also, love the fact that she has a compendium with her, I hope she uses it for some of her attacks like Lizzie

Edited by Cré-Klisan

5 Persona cards, so Yukiko or Teddie levels of Persona usage. Can someone translate what it says under 'Persona' in the VS screen?

"Margaret Selection", as has been mentioned before.

Oh, and her playstyle is listed as "Wild" type (as in "Wild card").

Can someone translate what it says under 'Persona' in the VS screen?

Luminos564 already mentioned it on the previous page. It says Margaret selection.

Her sprite is looking pretty good, and I love that one of the wild card users is actually taking advantage of that trait.

Her sprite is looking pretty good, and I love that one of the wild card users is actually taking advantage of that trait.

I mean Narukami and Aigis both have changing personas but is exclusive to IKs

Margaret doesn't have wild card she simply uses compendium to summon personas that yu can summon. Only aigis liz and narukami have wild cards.

Since you asked Luminos564, according to the Dustloop Wiki, MINAZUKI, and Sho for that matter, have 9,000 health.  Yu has 9,500, which appears to be the "average," so they'd be slightly below it, but not TRUE Glass Cannons.

That character select art looks AWESOME, and having three Personas could be interesting, especially Yoshitsune, since he's one of my favorite designs!  Can't wait to add he to the team with Liz, Naoto, MINAZUKI and Adachi.  I just hope she doesn't outclass Lizzie in every conceivable way, or I'll be sad.  :(