Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Might as well make the Velvet Room playable at this point, since, with the exception of Theodore, all the assistants are playable. I'd love a remix to Aria of the Soul.

A month later huh? Well that's not too bad I suppose. Could have been worse, like being forced to wait 6 months like with BBCP or 9 months like EU had to wait for P4A. At least we have confirmation now.

Might as well make the Velvet Room playable at this point, since, with the exception of Theodore, all the assistants are playable. I'd love a remix to Aria of the Soul.

If you count everyone who works in the Velvet Room, the vast majority aren't playable.

When's Demon Painter?

I'm glad it's finally confirmed. Now to proceed to burn my bread...

I see what you did there, 10/10 lol.

I'm glad the release date isn't that far away thankfully. And the wait isn't as bad as BBCPs

If you count everyone who works in the Velvet Room, the vast majority aren't playable.

When's Demon Painter?

Lol, you know what I meant. After Persona 2, only Igor was a mainstay. P3 introduced us to Liz and Theo, P4 introduced Maragret and Marie. A lot of P1/P2 things got left behind, and since PQ brings in the time travel storyline AND is canon, there are now multiverses. >_>

Lol, you know what I meant. After Persona 2, only Igor was a mainstay. P3 introduced us to Liz and Theo, P4 introduced Maragret and Marie. A lot of P1/P2 things got left behind, and since PQ brings in the time travel storyline AND is canon, there are now multiverses. >_>

Really?  It sounds like it kind of cheapens P3.

Can't say I'm on the Margaret hype train, as I don't have extended time with her. Mostly excited for Junpei (for baseball), Ken/Koro (puppet like character), and Rise (my P4 waifu).

Can't say I'm on the Margaret hype train, as I don't have extended time with her. Mostly excited for Junpei (for baseball), Ken/Koro (puppet like character), and Rise (my P4 waifu).

I agree on those 3 Also... RISE FOR BEST WAIFU!!

I can't wait to try out Marie, actually, since she looks like the Teddie/Yukiko love-child character I imagined. Ken looks badass, baseball mechanics, Doors (...) I can't wait!

Glad they finally confirmed the NA release date. That 1 month wait is going to rough on me though. Good thing I'll have plenty to do around here like compiling all the latest Rise info to keep entertained.

I'll probably dabble in Margaret a little bit but I'm pretty much at maximum capacity of characters I can play with between maining Labrys and Rise and subbing Marie and Chie. We'll see how it goes. 

Margaret doesn't have wild card she simply uses compendium to summon personas that yu can summon. Only aigis liz and narukami have wild cards.

Liz doesn't have the Wild Card either. She also uses the compendium, even after her card turns. Even though all of the Wild Cards we've seen are Fools, that does NOT mean that all Fools are inherently Wild Cards.

Liz doesn't have the Wild Card either. She also uses the compendium, even after her card turns. Even though all of the Wild Cards we've seen are Fools, that does NOT mean that all Fools are inherently Wild Cards.

I'm sure all this kind of conversation is better saved for a different place, and I think I understand the logic, but where does it state that Margaret and Elizabeth don't have access to the wild card ability? As far as I know, Elizabeth only states she wants to understand it better, not that she doesn't have it. Also, wiki's are not always reliable, but their individual wiki pages to refer to them as possessing the wild card, if only because they can call out multiple persona, regardless of if other people collected them or not.

If the Velvet Roomers were actually Wild Cards, Atlus would have said so. Also, the power of the Wild Card is greater than simply being able to have and use multiple personas (P1 and P2's cast could do that, but are NOT Wild Cards; same goes for the rest of the playable cast in PQ). It's the ability to turn bonds into power (in other words, it's pretty much the justification for Social Links augmenting a Wild Card's Persona capabilities). The Velvet Roomers haven't displayed that ability, which is the hallmark of a Wild Card.

Isn't the multiple persona thing in PQ because the fake Yasogami High is a space in between reality and the mind (similar to the Velvet Room) and two holders of the Wild Card have met there? It's still a result of the Wild Card.

Anyway, story discussion doesn't go here.

None yet, but NA version isn't region locked, so no reason not to get that one if possible.

Yea, I guess we europeans can get NA versions, but what about DLCs?

Yea, I guess we europeans can get NA versions, but what about DLCs?

Allthough DLC's are region coded, you can still get them from the respective regions PSN/XBL store and use them. Of course, as an example, you'll have to get the NA version of P4AU to use the (NA/US) DLC chars (and of course have an NA/US PSN/XBL account). And the same goes for the JP PS3 ver. on the JP PSN store.