Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Doubtful. Looks like either arcade or versus since iirc, in Golden Arena only you have a Navigator. 

i really hope there's an option to turn off the navigators / character announcers in ultimax.

You always had the option to turn off Navigators since the last game.

You always had the option to turn off Navigators since the last game.

I'm pretty sure he means for everyone, not just yourself.

If you fight someone online who has an announcer you'd hear them still. As far as I know you couldn't turn that off.

I'm pretty sure he means for everyone, not just yourself.

If you fight someone online who has an announcer you'd hear them still. As far as I know you couldn't turn that off.

You do know that you can simply set the navigator volume to zero, right?

9 Persona Cards!?

If she ever gets broken (which she most likely can't), then she is dead. She is so dead. Maybe she can only use Persona attacks?

Maybe she can only use Persona attacks?

That or her non persona attacks are just that bad. Either way, this should make for a very interesting play style.

EDIT: Actually, we see one of her non persona attacks in the pics. So I'm guessing it's just that her non persona attacks aren't that good.

Margaret for top tier

Looks like she uses cards and a book just like her younger sibling Elizabeth.

Margaret, stop. You're drunk.

But wow, I did not think this to be possible. Then again I imagine they're trying to settle on a number for her since she had 5 last time, similar to how Adachi had 3 or 4 before they settled down on a final number.

Man, am I the only one who thinks Margaret is sexy? and Yoshitsune, Finally! but what happened to Invigorate? Did ASW find her too OP and decided to remove it?

9 Persona Cards seems like a bit too much, either she's going to be absoulte trash without them or she might have some cool mechanic around it, like 3 cards for each persona or something?

There's is a possibility that ASW are still testing her out, so at release she might still get Invigorate.

9 Persona Cards seems like a bit too much, either she's going to be absoulte trash without them or she might have some cool mechanic around it, like 3 cards for each persona or something?

That does sound like it would be a cool idea, and it doesn't seem unlikely.

Though with that many cards, it's safe to assume she's heavily dependent on Persona attacks and that she'll be a sitting duck once they're all broken.

I have thought of that before any sort of scan was posted? It doesn't really seem to be like that though. If it was 3 Persona cards for each Persona, she would have something to show that the cards are separate for each persona, like doing a 3X3 Square with the cards, etc.

So if Margaret get's persona broken she has to wait  14 seconds before her cards refresh or get a gold burst before persona break. Considering how often her persona hop out onto the field, I can guess she'll be able to have more than one out at once, and you can break both, so that 9 might seem like a lot but it can go down fast if played poorly. And as Cre mentioned, she lost her invigorate, that sucks. Though, she could be like Marie and invigorate is a buff of some sort. Who knows. Either way, Margaret is probably still getting tweaked.

That Famitsu article also talks about something at the bottom. Something about Famitsu presenting the "latest P4AU info" in next week's issue (or is it the 21st's?) and there being a DLC appendix in the subsequent issue?

DLC appendix in the subsequent issue? English is not my native language what does what mean exactly ?

It would presumably mean there would be something like a comprehensive list of information concerning all the Ultimax DLC that we know of now in the issue after the next Famitsu issue that would have the "latest P4AU info."

That Famitsu article also talks about something at the bottom. Something about Famitsu presenting the "latest P4AU info" in next week's issue (or is it the 21st's?) and there being a DLC appendix in the subsequent issue?

DLC appendix in the subsequent issue? English is not my native language what does what mean exactly ?

Personally, I feel that 9 Persona cards simply means that she cannot be Persona-broken. I mean, what are the chances that she's even going to survive nine hits confirmed into combos? It even makes sense with her multiple Personas - so what if you broke her Yoshitsune, she can still beat you up with the rest of her team.

Ironically, that makes her feel similar to the only character with no Personas, Minazuki.

Personally, I feel that 9 Persona cards simply means that she cannot be Persona-broken. I mean, what are the chances that she's even going to survive nine hits confirmed into combos?

Then again, it's very possible to hit her persona alone 9 times.

As long as she's squishy and needs her personas to DP the 9 cards don't really worry me. But I doubt you'd be breaking a Margaret's 9 cards in one round unless they're being an idiot. 

As long as she's squishy and needs her personas to DP the 9 cards don't really worry me. But I doubt you'd be breaking a Margaret's 9 cards in one round unless they're being an idiot. 

Watch what happens if you get her down to 1 card left only for her to Gold Burst and get them all back.

:vbang:

Now is it me, or is Margaret like, the tallest character in the game right now? The screenshots make her seem like she's easily taller than most characters unless she crouches down or poses. Perhaps her hitbox will be just as large?

This week's Famitsu is also next week's due to it being a double issue. So yes, it's the 21st's issue.