Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

here the archives are up

http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/b/560285020

1:09:50

Thank you

Hohohohooooo nooooo. Marie's theme. Holy shit it's almost as genki as Chie's. Oh my god why

They did a good job of making Adachi gameplay in the trailer look cool/hype/brutal

Kaguya animations look wonderful. As for rain and snow animations... how will that effect online lag. I know the snow in Jins stage did

The US Trailers were so subpar until now, I thought these would be disappointments. Than Adachi started talking.

That was so fucking hype my god.

I guess when Yu defeated Adachi, he took his voice too. Man Yu is ruthless.

And now it's time to teach that sister loving little pussy what it means to be voiced by JYB.

Margaret Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtZV5iUIGaE

Dat Suplex, dat theme.

Looks like she also has Hassou Tobi (it also seems to do an absurd amount of damage, just like in P4). Dat hype. She looks like she will be fun to play.

Also looks like she has 8 Persona cards instead of 9. Maybe it was always 8. I'm pretty bad at counting.

The hype continues to go up. Its gonna suck waiting. I do have the patience to wait on this game. But damn, that trailer was pure hype. That music tho...  :sweat:

P4GA latest episode came out, so that's something to nibble on while waiting for this game that is literally a week from now :D

Themes I'm REALLY looking forward to in P4U2: Adachi, Elizabeth, Yukari, Junpei, Margaret

Margaret Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtZV5iUIGaE

Dat Suplex, dat theme.

I knew this would happen. I so fuckin' knew it. Margaret was generating a pretty lukewarm reaction following her inclusion announcement. And then this trailer hits and it's hype as all Hell for me because she looks as what you'd EXPECT an almighty Velvet room attendant to fight like. If there is one thing I do not like about it, it's that this is exactly what I wanted Elizabeth to be but oh well, such is the decree of ASW and ATLUS.

Adachi trailer was great though. JYB really suits him. That shift from taunting but playful to sheer murderous snarl had me all  :yaaay:. Marie on the other hand was...eh alright. Looks interesting and all but when you have Adachi preceding you, it's like trying to follow up Aerosmith with N'Sync. It just does not leave as much of an impact on me.

English Adachi and Marie trailers are up.

I wonder if that's really jyb, I thought so at first, but the further the trailer went it sounded less and less like him.

Maybe it's just me.

I wonder if that's really jyb, I thought so at first, but the further the trailer went it sounded less and less like him.

Maybe it's just me.

It IS JYB. He's using the exact same voice he used for Adachi in the Animation.

OMG ADACHI! HIS THEME! HIS SADISTIC STYLE! HIS INSTANT KILL! EVERYTHING!

On a serious note though, when Adachi was using what looked like Heat Riser on Yosuke, his head popped up above his SP meter. What does that do?

Maybe it's just me.

That's him. It's his high-pitched anime voice.

Oh and Margaret looks pretty sick too. From her theme to her moves. Her AoA was like a teleport divekick similar to S-Kill's if you know what I mean. And finally having a character do a suplex is awesome!

Maybe it's just me.

It's him

It IS JYB. He's using the exact same voice he used for Adachi in the Animation.

It's not his anime voice. It's the game version, but higher pitched

On a serious note though, when Adachi was using what looked like Heat Riser on Yosuke, his head popped up above his SP meter. What does that do?

Obviously we have no official way of discerning if that is Heat Riser or not and what it does. But chances are good it is Heat Riser which means it probably buffs you when you connect with it hence the little Adachi face above the SP bar. If it functions like the game it should buff your damage, decrease the damage you take, and give you move speed of some sort.

Good to hear that it is him, jyb mirrors (adachi vs yu) is the only thing I was hype for concerning the character.

Margaret trailer is up! Man, she looks awesome, and that suplex! The name is given meaning! The remix is amazing and her persona moves look really good too. Hype train loaded.

Damn it, I was really hoping Adachi wouldn't look awesome, now he's also on the list of characters I want to REALLY try out.

Ultimax is making it really hard to stay faithful to Elizabeth...

I know that Atlus announced that the DLC characters would be free for a week in the US but does this also apply to the JP release?

No, it does not apply for the Japanese release.