Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Dunno, probably a good guess though. That or he doesn't consider them worth mentioning. Or the list of Shadows on the left has something weird going on on its own, but that'd be weird considering S. Naoto is hella good and I've not once seen Shadow Yukiko :v

Anyways, pay attention to what's on the chart until somebody who sourced the list can tell if there's actually something going on. The bottom left chars are definitely just sitting around though, and usually anything off the chart on these is just sitting around.

Gonna be honest...that shadow cover looks freakin SCARY.

Hell RED EYE SHO IS FUCKING TERRIFYING.

And....Shadow Liz?

I'm getting the feeling adachi over there is all 'okay guys seriously? This is supposed to be a fighting game not creepypasta' because he looks either scared or annoyed.

And....Shadow Liz?

That's not Shadow Lizzie. That's just Lizzie when you break one of her unwritten rules and she proceeds to Megidolaon you to kingdom come.

By the way, the early digital pre-orders happen on the 26th yes? How far ahead in hours is Japan again?

By the way, the early digital pre-orders happen on the 26th yes? How far ahead in hours is Japan again?

Well I'm under CST so Japan is 14 hours ahead of me. It's 10 PM atm.

So since there is a handful of console only characters it would be safe to assume that there will be a patch (likely with balance changes) when they are included into arcade.

I don't think there's many issues with the cast (Though I think Shadow Burst damage is a tad bit too high for some obvious characters) but it would be safe to guess that it will be at least 4-5 months from console release before anything is done right?

Only voices can be changed into english. The text will only be in japanese, but in exchange the game is Region Free.

The dlc from P4A can be used in P4U2 such as colors and navis.

By that you mean both story and battle voices?

By that you mean both story and battle voices?

It doesn't specify if it includes story mode, it only says 音声(voice), but I expected it to be like with CP, only battle voices.

Awesome. There'll also be a Shadow version of the box art, seen in that article.

The phrase that comes to my mind while seeing this box art is "You have won a box full of rape". It's fine, I didn't want to sleep, anyways.

Elizabeth confirmed 8th gen Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon. 

This is how I imagined the shadow Mitsuru player looked when he realized he was stuck in Damosu's instakill combo:

http://gyazo.com/97fefa894324c9ed44bb1404a1b1542b

Hopefully we get the dates/prices of Adachi, Marie, and Margaret. And that the stream gameplay isn't freaking 12 minutes or less

not sure about Margaret but wasn't it already confirmed that Marie and Adachi are free dlc for the first week of the game after launch on the PSN store...

not sure about Margaret but wasn't it already confirmed that Marie and Adachi are free dlc for the first week of the game after launch on the PSN store...

Maybe he meant the JP download dates/prices. I know Adachi is free on purchase for the first print hard copies, but the download copies don't include him, so it'd be nice to know when he will be in the JP PSN. 

The irony being, so did Elizabeth.

Yeah but it also could have been shadow Chie or Shadow Yosuke doing combos like that. Even shadow Kanji has good shadow combos. I was saying Elizabeth's instakill is actually viable against shadow characters as a whole. That shadow Mitsuru could have opened up any character just like Damosu got opened up. Yeah Elizabeth is C tier, but she can still have like 1 or two pros in the myriad of cons.