Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Do you have to search the store to find it? I'm terrible with katakana.

Persona is ペルソナ

Seems like people who downloaded it early from preordering it can play now, but it's still not up for regular download on the PSN store. Unless I'm just blind.

Find the DLC by searching for P4U2, then scroll over to the cover art and click. That will take you to the listing.

So has anyone else ordered from Japan Codes and is still waiting for their order to finish processing?  I bought mine monday, the money came out of paypal an hour after the order, but i've gotten nothing since.  Sent two emails asking what's going on and have gotten zero response.  Last time I had my codes in less than 6 hours after ordering, so this is getting absurdly frustrating.  

So has anyone else ordered from Japan Codes and is still waiting for their order to finish processing? I bought mine monday, the money came out of paypal an hour after the order, but i've gotten nothing since. Sent two emails asking what's going on and have gotten zero response. Last time I had my codes in less than 6 hours after ordering, so this is getting absurdly frustrating.

Brother ur not the only one

Or though, use easier quick links for the store page so that some people would find it without hassle, anyways, here's the game page and its DLC.

Also, prices for its DLC, 200Y each for its mini packs of glasses/colors/BGM, 1000Y each for its complete glasses and its color pack seperate. 300Y each to unlock all titles and/or icons, 1200Y for Set A navagations (all P4A Navi's in a bundle). Oh, and the kicker, 1500Y just to get the vanilla P4A story. So if anything, and if it more or less goes by $US for these packs if once the NA/US release comes out.

Yeah, I know, I also heard/remember that some of the DLC [from P4A] does get transfered over, or some things are unlockable [like the Navi's] can still be done in P4AU (or something like that).

So has anyone else ordered from Japan Codes and is still waiting for their order to finish processing?  I bought mine monday, the money came out of paypal an hour after the order, but i've gotten nothing since.  Sent two emails asking what's going on and have gotten zero response.  Last time I had my codes in less than 6 hours after ordering, so this is getting absurdly frustrating.  

I ordered mine on Tuesday and got them less than 24 hours later......

Junk mail folder?

I ordered mine on Tuesday and got them less than 24 hours later......

Junk mail folder?

Checked my junk mail even though last time the codes came to my email no problem.  The order doesn't even say completed, it's still in processing, the fact that later orders have been processed already only makes it more infuriating.  

Same boat. Last time I got them same day, this time not so much. PM me if they get in touch with you.

Anybody know if we're allow to get Marie and Adachi tonight? Or do we all have to wait for the DLC dates?

You'll have to wait for the DLC dates with the digital copy

12.6 GB. If you're low on memory or impatient, it's not a pleasant download.

It requires 13GB but the way ps3 works is it needs double that to actually install it iirc.

I know i couldn't download chronophantasma when i had the exact space for it

Thanks for the update ima just wait it out that way too much memory to download besides Marie won't be out till the 11th i can wait. lol hope you all have fun.

Guys, guys, guys.

You think sitting through 13GB for a few minutes or a few hours is impatient enough?

I have to sit through 13GB for a day and a half.

Be grateful.

downloaded earlier this week, Initial D'ed my way home, and started playing it a few hours ago. Seems the only dlc available right now is glasses/colors, and im assuming is the story mode from p4u1. There's some dlc with a yellow lock on it, but dont know what the deal with that is. 

downloaded earlier this week, Initial D'ed my way home, and started playing it a few hours ago. Seems the only dlc available right now is glasses/colors, and im assuming is the story mode from p4u1. There's some dlc with a yellow lock on it, but dont know what the deal with that is. 

Glasses, Colors, Navis, Titles, P4A Story