Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

I know this isn't the place for this question, but does anyone know if "wiping all out" is a track that can be selected? I can't seem to find it, I don't think it's dlc since it was in the arcades for months

I know this isn't the place for this question, but does anyone know if "wiping all out" is a track that can be selected? I can't seem to find it, I don't think it's dlc since it was in the arcades for months

Yes you can

I do not know if this is the right place to ask for it, so feel free to ignore the question if it doesn't belong here.

Do we know what the PS money does? Is it game-unlocking content? What is it's purpose? Because, if I remember correctly, there was no in-game store option as far as I've seen. Could be wrong though.

I do not know if this is the right place to ask for it, so feel free to ignore the question if it doesn't belong here.

Do we know what the PS money does? Is it game-unlocking content? What is it's purpose? Because, if I remember correctly, there was no in-game store option as far as I've seen. Could be wrong though.

It's for unlocking the icons for your online profiles

It's for unlocking the icons for your online profiles

Gotcha, thank you! What ways are there to get said PS money?

Is there any videos of the trials for characters?

nicovideo is your best bet. i've seen quite a few there. 

So I had a LOT of trouble getting into the first P4A, it couldn't keep me interested for very long. Does this one have a different feel? or is it more of the same?

I know what I'm talking about is subjective and it's only day 4, but any testimonials of current experiences? I really want to know if I should save up for this one when it hits stateside.

So I had a LOT of trouble getting into the first P4A, it couldn't keep me interested for very long. Does this one have a different feel? or is it more of the same?

I know what I'm talking about is subjective and it's only day 4, but any testimonials of current experiences? I really want to know if I should save up for this one when it hits stateside.

Gameplay feels like the first game. Definitely not a CSE > CP level of change.

You mean going from bad game to good game?

No, I'm just saying that CP feels way different when compared to CSE. No such thing happened between P4U and P4U2.