Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Looks like I found the perfect time to notice this

while looking through my rip of the image files for P4U2 I noticed there are placeholder images for Minazuki, Sho, Margaret, Marie, SLab, and Koromaru navigators

They're either scrapped or might be added later, but you can't get Marie as a navigator in the store yet

Maybe they are reading us, delaying on purpose so people get annoyed and buy it full price on the JP store instead.

Yes, this is a conspiracy.

Maybe they are reading us, delaying on purpose so people get annoyed and buy it full price on the JP store instead.

Yes, this is a conspiracy.

I will believe anything at this point. :(

Adachi came up promptly as usual, same delay as JP P4U2 to HK P4U2. But, this... this is taking a while... it's been days now.

stuck at 94% in story mode (p4). Any tips? i went through the entire thing. what am i missing? 

edit: damn just remembered story mode stuff goes in zepp room or whatever. my bad, lol.

percentage is affected by the few choices made during the story, like what character you use for each fight and that single dialogue option at the end

There's a line or two of unique dialogue for each selectable character in fights, so all of those lines count toward 100%

percentage is affected by the few choices made during the story, like what character you use for each fight and that single dialogue option at the end

There's a line or two of unique dialogue for each selectable character in fights, so all of those lines count toward 100%

so if i go back and go through the dialogue (where you choose a character to fight) will it somehow make the percentage go up? i've been selecting the fights and picking different characters but its still at 94%. I even selected both dialogues at the end, and got nothing new/no increase in percentage. 

so if i go back and go through the dialogue (where you choose a character to fight) will it somehow make the percentage go up? i've been selecting the fights and picking different characters but its still at 94%. I even selected both dialogues at the end, and got nothing new/no increase in percentage. 

If my understanding is correct, you have to choose each character option for each fight to get it to reach 100

You're probably also missing true end at 94, I haven't done a replay yet and I'm at 98 or 99

If my understanding is correct, you have to choose each character option for each fight to get it to reach 100

You're probably also missing true end at 94, I haven't done a replay yet and I'm at 98 or 99

No. This is not how it works. It doesn't matter which Character you choose for the fights to get 100% as I only went through them once and still got (in the end) 100% on both

To get 100% on P3 and P4, you need to see which scenes have a yellow "clear!" sign and go through them again choosing the dialogue option you didn't choose before and go through the story until it gets you to the menu. Doing this unlocks the true ending

On P3's side there is an extra scene after you get thrown to the menu, so go over it. Remember that you have to go through the scenes, so wait for the game to get you to the menu.

So what's the most recent widely-accepted tier list? Apparently Lizzy isn't bottom two anymore?

We should probably wait until at least a couple months in be for discussing anything marginally close to a tier list--_____-. But hey, who am I to say that

We should probably wait until at least a couple months in be for discussing anything marginally close to a tier list--_____-. But hey, who am I to say that

I honestly like early tier lists because I like seeing how things progress after awhile. It is nice to see the shifts with people learning more and the new tech to see how they change over time.

Bleh. All it does is give people in the middle not to play a character they actually like, if you ask me

I am curious to hear about the console characters overall honestly. Mostly to see if Dustloop backs up some of the more personal reports i've gotten from local friends who imported it, who say the following

- Rise is shit

- Ken is crazy

- Adachi is also shit

- Marie is really annoying but needs a lot of work to get her stuff set up, she's not that good until then

The game has been out for nearly a year in Japan, they can formulate tier lists. Hell, we can formulate some "impressions" ones based on that and our limited experience. The only thing we can't tier yet are the new characters entirely. We can give early impressions based on the rest of the game, but not accurately tier them. Like for now Rise and Adachi both look pretty good, Marie is weird and kinda meh, and Ken is we have no idea really. Like that's fine.

People are so touchy about tier lists lol just don't be a sheep.