Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Ah,yeah,almost forgot that bit >_< I guess the number of inputs display would kind of ruin the element of surprise quite a bit. And I'm rather curious as to just how long Asterius will be unavailable after Titanomachia. S. Labrys can sort of manage without him for a while,but it's still something to be concerned about.

Well, you can already hear the inputs. If the opponent is paying attention it's only a problem if there's no sound, which should never be the case. So it's more of a bugfix, really.

I'm getting conflicting reports on whether Massive Slaughter gives fear or poison, but they all seem to originate from the same places so I want a completely separate source from jiyuna and stunedge to be certain (or clarification specifically from them.)

Someone know if the game is Sequel DLC or review(like Blazblue Continium Shift II)

They haven't said anything about console.

I look away for 10 hours and you guys are 50 pages deep into possibly restating what you mentioned 3 times already. Ignoring the minor salt what does the 'C' stand for in the Persona title? I rather not go through 50+ pages to find it.

If you're being critical about your character changes how come it's not spoken about in the proper character section instead of flooding this one?

Ignoring the minor salt what does the 'C' stand for in the Persona title?

The title right now is looking like Persona 4 The Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena CLIMAX! Hence Japan has dubbed the update P4C instead of something like P4U2 or P4UC.

I look away for 10 hours and you guys are 50 pages deep into possibly restating what you mentioned 3 times already. Ignoring the minor salt what does the 'C' stand for in the Persona title? I rather not go through 50+ pages to find it.

If you're being critical about your character changes how come it's not spoken about in the proper character section instead of flooding this one?

Calm Down dawG people are jus speaking there thoughts its a forum no NeEd to be formal

Have any videos of Yukari been uploaded as of yet? I'm inching to see how my new main will play.

Shadow Kanji wants to grab you...over and over again.

Yu: "..." :sweatdrop:

Yosuke: "Aaahh!" :vbang:

Teddie: "Yay!" :toot:

Wait, has it been confirmed that the recharge time is proportional to how many cards you have?

Everyone recharges at the same rate, the more cards you have the longer it takes to get them back.

Wait, has it been confirmed that the recharge time is proportional to how many cards you have?

Everyone recharges at the same rate, the more cards you have the longer it takes to get them back.

Yup. It only looks slower/faster on some characters.

Without reading all the previous posts, can someone explain to me "shadow" characters?

Shadow characters are "evil" versions of the current existing characters (sans Elizabeth and two Labrys) that have a different style of play when compared to their parent character. Some of their changes include:

-Starting the round with 100 SP.

-Retaining SP between rounds.

-Cannot use Bursts.

-In place of Bursts they have Shadow Fury which lets them have unlimited use their SP meter-based skills for a time.

-Individual character properties may differ from the parent version of that one character.

Without reading all the previous posts, can someone explain to me "shadow" characters?

- Start the fight with 100 meter,

- Keep the meter between the rounds,

- Don't have a burst,

- Have a super-mode in burst's place that gives them infinite meter.

The jury's still out on whether or not they have any other differences from the normal characters.

Speaking of which, Naoto seems to have a new bullet gauge, and Shadow Naoto has a different one. What do they even do?

Speaking of which, Naoto seems to have a new bullet gauge, and Shadow Naoto has a different one. What do they even do?

Pics?

Naoto seems to have a new bullet gauge, and Shadow Naoto has a different one. What do they even do?

No one knows yet, not even us Naoto players. Maybe it's some sort of gauge telling you how many bullets you left before you have to reload.