Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

She has 9500 health, tested with Naoto's IKs (was already mentioned in the margaret thread) I just imagined if she has less health than Liz and got persona broken lol that would be a bloodbath for her

So the max amount of hits you can do in an AOA now is 18? Do you still get the FC if you finish with 15 hits?

Only for the C finisher.

Not really. Her neutral is a bit better than I expected in some MUs, but she's still fairly weak as far as P4U2 goes. Has all the same problems as before.

Note weak =/= bottom tier.

Don't think I insinuated that; I was curious to know how you felt about her, that is all. We can only agree to disagree, right?

On another note, you all better be thanking Atlus that you only fight Boss Liz in Score Attack and not Boss Margaret. Boss Margaret is hell, unleashed.

I think Annel was just making sure that his words don't get too far out of hand and should only be taken with a grain of salt lol some people over analyze character descriptions so anyone reading weak might take it too far, that's what he's trying to prevent I believe

Excellent. Looks like everything I want is there. Though, they're kind of vague about what's releasing when. They only say things will start releasing next week. Oh well.

Looks like the wait is almost over for those of us who waited for NA release.

Well guys, Based Atlus USA, lol. The DLC characters will be $5 each, lol (Besides the 1st week free of Adachi/Marie). Of course though, the US DLC contents/descriptions can also be found HERE.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/26/persona-4-arena-ultimax-dlc-prices-revealed-north-america/

I think Annel was just making sure that his words don't get too far out of hand and should only be taken with a grain of salt lol some people over analyze character descriptions so anyone reading weak might take it too far, that's what he's trying to prevent I believe

More or less this.

Also, it's just Anne.

Well guys, Based Atlus USA, lol. The DLC characters will be $5 each, lol (Besides the 1st week free of Adachi/Marie). Of course though, the US DLC contents/descriptions can also be found HERE.

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/26/persona-4-arena-ultimax-dlc-prices-revealed-north-america/

I can't recall...does "buying" Adachi and Marie and buying Margaret unlock their colors and glasses for you? I didn't see anything about their glasses/colors being in the packs so I just want to make sure I have enough on my account for the new characters things+bgms etc etc

I can't recall...does "buying" Adachi and Marie and buying Margaret unlock their colors and glasses for you? I didn't see anything about their glasses/colors being in the packs so I just want to make sure I have enough on my account for the new characters things+bgms etc etc

It should. It's been like that, for as long as I can remember with DLC in their games, unless I'm remembering incorrectly. Blazblue, and P4U anyway.

$4.99? Wow, thank you based ATLUS. 2 characters free for the first week for everyone and a 3rd at about half of what the their partner in this project normally charges? See, this is how DLC is handled proper. A little disappointed that I can't play Margaret the same week as when the game launches but whatever, it's only a week-more worth of wait and in the meantime I can enjoy the 2 free characters I get. Fun times ahead.

$4.99? Wow, thank you based ATLUS. 2 characters free for the first week for everyone and a 3rd at about half of what the their partner in this project normally charges? See, this is how DLC is handled proper. A little disappointed that I can't play Margaret the same week as when the game launches but whatever, it's only a week-more worth of wait and in the meantime I can enjoy the 2 free characters I get. Fun times ahead.

Not only that, but some free BGM and Lobby Avatars, a good deal too. :kitty:

Okay, here's a full compilation of the DLC and some numbers. I hope nobody is actually insane enough to spend more on DLC than the game itself.

http://pastebin.com/nHJqmRtP

Thanks for this, my math actually ended up being mostly correct then :P Glad it won't be -too- much for the new characters colors/glasses and the bgms with an icon/navigator or two 

It should. It's been like that, for as long as I can remember with DLC in their games, unless I'm remembering incorrectly. Blazblue, and P4U anyway.

Perfect, perfect!

Okay, here's a full compilation of the DLC and some numbers. I hope nobody is actually insane enough to spend more on DLC than the game itself.

http://pastebin.com/nHJqmRtP

Fire Emblem Awakening

So I take it you still unlock navigators by playing through score attack? And if I already have the navigators from P4A, do they transfer to Ultimax just like the colors?

Fire Emblem Awakening

So I take it you still unlock navigators by playing through score attack? And if I already have the navigators from P4A, do they transfer to Ultimax just like the colors?

Yes, having previous DLC navigators will carry over

So I was smart in buying P4A during a holiday sale, in which it came with the game, additional colors, glasses, and navigators. Glad to see all that transfers over to P4AU. So the only thing I'd need to buy are additional colors, glasses, and navigator voices for the Ultimax characters + the additional BGM packs and Margaret? I've spent a lot more on DLC for DOA5U, so paying for some DLC for P4AU doesn't seem too bad in comparison.

So I was smart in buying P4A during a holiday sale, in which it came with the game, additional colors, glasses, and navigators. Glad to see all that transfers over to P4AU. So the only thing I'd need to buy are additional colors, glasses, and navigator voices for the Ultimax characters + the additional BGM packs and Margaret? I've spent a lot more on DLC for DOA5U, so paying for some DLC for P4AU doesn't seem too bad in comparison.

I did the same. However, I was so fucking salty when I found out that my PS3 retail save wouldn't work with the digital version, after I had sold it to buy it on PSN. My online profile was intact but I was mad anyways. :/

Not really. Her neutral is a bit better than I expected in some MUs, but she's still fairly weak as far as P4U2 goes. Has all the same problems as before.

Note weak =/= bottom tier.

This is the kind of thinking that leads to the early ignorance I don't like dealing with -_-. I spent more time last night explaining how to beat Marge's AOA (hey it's pretty easy to do) and how her 5A works than actually exploring character interactions.

I was mostly joking but I actually got to play against my friend's Margaret and she's not that bad.  She hits hard and has crazy good neutral but both her pressure and defense games are somewhat lacking.  I was rolling all over her for free with Rise pretty much anytime I got her in block.

ASW did with Margaret what they couldn't do properly with Liz : A true glass cannon char : no defense, not a lot of life, but boy when she gets started she can wreck you even faster than the top tiers. I think her corner game will be godlike once people figure her out !