Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

Still anxiously awaiting more Aigis info. The wait is killing me

Anything about Shadow Labrys...? The character no one seems to play.

There are Tweets, but Google Translate ... didn't really clarify much, other than confirming that Buffalo and Hammer Uppercut are indeed much faster and that 2B > 5B is dead, so if you were holding out hope for the resurrection of that gatling, nope. Everything else was a garbled mess -- looked relevant, but incomprehensible.

Meanwhile, Aigis info remains at zero. Goddamnit.

So I dunno if any of you has noticed or if this has been posted before but as card recovery goes, Canine found out that they're mostly like this:

2=3>4=8>5=6

I personally never bothered to actually try it as it seemed that recovery was based on the number of cards, but this says otherwise.

Double-check would be appreciatted

Anything about Shadow Labrys...? The character no one seems to play.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/p4u2%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83%93%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B1%E3%83%86%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1

I don't play S.Labrys but here's some stuff...

- Air Guillotine > 5C removed

- 5C blows the opponent away (Flies over S.Labrys even if you sandwich the opponent...) and causes wallbounce 

- j.2C slower start-up? Increased recovery? 

- Increased hit stun from 5A

- 2B is jump cancelable

- 2C and Hammer are pretty fast

- 2C floats the opponent pretty high. They can tech if you use it in a combo

- SB Guillotine floats the opponent higher. No way to continue on midscreen. 5A, 5B and 2B work in corner...

- Opponent falls faster from SB Authority hit. Can't combo Brutal Impact from it.

- 2B>5B isn't back...

- No bounce from her Furious Action

https://twitter.com/hashtag/p4u2%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83%93%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B1%E3%83%86%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1

- 5C blows the opponent away (Flies over S.Labrys even if you sandwich the opponent...) and causes wallbounce 

- 2B is jump cancelable

- SB Guillotine floats the opponent higher. No way to continue on midscreen. 5A, 5B and 2B work in corner...

- Opponent falls faster from SB Authority hit. Can't combo Brutal Impact from it.

- 2B>5B isn't back...

Air guillotine -> 5C is removed how? 5C can't come out during air guillotine? I don't really see how else they would remove it, since you can change the timing of 5C to get it to hit afterwards.

5C causing wallbounce is actually a nerf, she probably can't setup any legit oki in the corner.

I don't like these changes, aside from buffalo hammer and 2C being faster.

Wow my condolences to the Shadow Labrys community, even if this obviously isn't set in stone yet by any means whatsoever.  I guess the Legend dies.  Has anybody translated any info on Elizabeth yet?  Apparently Setora's been Tweeting a lot of stuff that Elochai posted in our Character Forum, but I don't think we have anyone to take a look at it yet.

This change must be reverted, glide is the best thing Yosuke has since the first P4U1.

Glide is the reason why no one likes your character.

They also tried to remove in this current game.

Enjoy playing your character without glide.

Join the ranks of Litchi, Carl, and Platinum in losing your glide.

Glide is the reason why no one likes your character.

They also tried to remove in this current game.

Enjoy playing your character without glide.

Join the ranks of Litchi, Carl, and Platinum in losing your glide.

https://twitter.com/Mayu_Yousuke/status/535602767075631104

花村使いからしたら滑空なくなってらかなりつまらないものがある

paraphrasing, 'Hanamura without his glide is a really boring character'.

Can someone confirm about Sho/Minazuki's AoA? I was hoping they would fix how it sometimes switches sides and sometimes doesn't. I don't mind it switching sides, but it should always switch sides or never switch sides. It is very hard to judge when it will and when it won't.

Perhaps just give it more horizontal range so it won't ever not crossup in a blockstring.

Can someone confirm about Sho/Minazuki's AoA? I was hoping they would fix how it sometimes switches sides and sometimes doesn't. I don't mind it switching sides, but it should always switch sides or never switch sides. It is very hard to judge when it will and when it won't.

That's distance based :V

Perhaps just give it more horizontal range so it won't ever not crossup in a blockstring.

If he's within most char's 5A range, it will, if it's farther, it won't. Simple

Or you can think of it in char lengths, 1 or less will, 2 or more won't

- 2B is jump cancelable

- 2B>5B isn't back...

Thanks a lot for translating!

Some questions:

j.2C? You mean j.2B?

2B is already jump cancellable on hit, so now you can do it on block?

If she can jump cancel 2B on block she doesn't need 2B>5B, in fact the nerfs would be more than fair in comparison. I wonder if the 5C wallbounce means that they can tech out of the air. If it's still a knockdown then it'd still be quite good, the only drawback being that you lose the "sandwich" effect when crossing up.

2C and Hammer buffs also sound quite significant.

I'm sure everyone's going to miss being subjected to glide's unreactable left/right

j.2C? You mean j.2B?

When I ran the Tweets though Google, it was j.2B. Speculation was slower start-up, as confirms were dropping.

2B is already jump cancellable on hit, so now you can do it on block?

That's what I'm wondering as well, as it would make some of the other changes make a bit more sense.

I wonder if the 5C wallbounce means that they can tech out of the air. If it's still a knockdown then it'd still be quite good, the only drawback being that you lose the "sandwich" effect when crossing up.

What I understood from the Tweets was that once 5C hit, the opponent could air tech, ending the combo even in the corner.

Glad to finally see the Persona Card Regeneration Rates visually laid out like that.  Thanks Canine!  Any more news on the Elizabeth front yet, or are we still wating it out?

ハマ即死条件 小剣9じゃない 亡者じゃない 恐怖じゃない (複合はまだ) #P4U2エリザベスロケテ情報

Google translated into

It's not fear it's not Hama killed instantly conditions stiletto not a 9 undead (complex yet)

Which I think means you can't Hama unless enemy is feared but I'm not sure (because it's Google Translate smh) but if that's the case that's a pretty big nerf to that move (Elizabeth)

EDIT: Nvm, I think my interpretation was wrong