Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

so they could use there original joke idea of using dojima with his "persona" being nanako

Replace nanako with adachi and you got my view of dojima

Yes! Best Birthday present ever! Can't wait to hear about changes to Labrys and Naoto. Yukari looks pretty interesting too. Might have to pick her up because I'm a big fan of characters in any game that use bows and arrows.

I think Junpei is a baseball player now which is cool because that was his dream. That would explain his baseball bat and not a giant sword.

I think Yukari is wearing a Feather Man R suit. I don't like that she's in this game. I don't see what she can do here except zone ALL DAY!

The pink one.

http://http://images.wikia.com/megamitensei/images/0/00/Featherman_Rangers.jpg

I'm so happy that Shabrys is still there. I was kinda afraid that she would be gone. I wonder what she has to do with the story? I also may pick up Yukari just cause.

I think Yukari is wearing a Feather Man R suit.

That was my first thought as well, perhaps Yukari is an actress now in the story? As in she would be the person playing the Pink Ranger on the Feather Man R show, hence why she would wear such a getup.

That was my first thought as well, perhaps Yukari is an actress now in the story? As in she would be the person playing the Pink Ranger on the Feather Man R show, hence why she would wear such a getup.

That's what I was thinking too. I still don't know about her being in the game though. It's cool that us Persona fanboys get to see what happened to the Persona 3 characters now though.

Elizabeth and Shadow Labrys don't have "Shadow Mode".

ノーマルモードとシャドウモードでは、キャラクターの見た目がやや異なる(エリザベスとシャドウラビリスにはシャドウモードがない)。シャドウモードは、ちょっと……怖めです!

That's what I was thinking too. I still don't know about her being in the game though. It's cool that us Persona fanboys get to see what happened to the Persona 3 characters now though.

For sure, I am in love with both of their redesigns. I was a huge fan of Mitsuru and Akihiko's time skip looks as well. Junpei's specifically looks awesome, just how I would imagine him to look.

@swordsman09 That's probable, though I think he at least isn't part of S.E.E.S. anymore.

Also, put Adachi as well in the ame with Reaper

Elizabeth and Shadow Labrys don't have "Shadow Mode".

ノーマルモードとシャドウモードでは、キャラクターの見た目がやや異なる(エリザベスとシャドウラビリスにはシャドウモードがない)。シャドウモードは、ちょっと……怖めです!

Damn. All our dreams of a Shadow Shadow Labrys that would have 2 puppet Personas have been crushed.

On the character select screen: The bottom row is Persona 3 characters (plus the Labryses, who are somewhat related to Persona 3, and random) while the top row is Persona 4 characters. Assuming the remaining two slots get filled, they'll likely be filled with Persona 4 characters (or characters related to Persona 4 characters).

That's a good observation. I'd be more happy with more Persona 3 characters though. WHERE'S HYPE DOG KOROMARU?!

@swordsman09 That's probable, though I think he at least isn't part of S.E.E.S. anymore.

Wait, didn't Akihiko leave the Shadow Operatives (not S.E.E.S.) in his ending? How's my only character gonna fit into the story now?:(

I already know he's in btw

I wonder when this update will be released hopefully after BBCP because its gonna be abit tough to play this bbcp and gg along with afew others well at least for me it will

I am actually happy that Yukari is finally in :kitty:

I don't like that she's in this game. I don't see what she can do here except zone ALL DAY!

FUCK YOU!!

I think Yukari is wearing a Feather Man R suit

I think that is a biker suit