Kurushii

[P4AU] News & Gameplay Discussion

"You could always buy a PS3. The console shouldn't be too expensive at the moment."

Yeah, but I was pretty stupid to buy an Xbox360. Literally only bought it a couple months ago. Only reason I could still be decent on BBCSEX is because I had BBCT and then BBCS2 on PSP for about a year and a half. Persona was quite similar to Blazblue so that was easy to adapt to.

What I'm trying to say is, I'm going to wait a little longer until I get a PS3.

I know this is wrong, but part of me hopes it wont come out on 360. The idea of one single, larger collection of people to play with is enticing, opposed to having it split between consoles.

I know this is wrong, but part of me hopes it wont come out on 360. The idea of one single, larger collection of people to play with is enticing, opposed to having it split between consoles.

at least we'll all be able to meet easier with PS3's...which I need.

besides waiting for this is better than envying the jap. gamblers playing the new Persona 4; the Slot game.

Looks like somebody has a shadow side... :vbang: PERSONA

But yeah, I can agree with you there. I'm just not prepared to get the PS3 yet. P4C will come out later though, so we'll see then.

Looks like somebody has a shadow side... :vbang: PERSONA

But yeah, I can agree with you there. I'm just not prepared to get the PS3 yet. P4C will come out later though, so we'll see then.

That's assuming everyone gets a PS3 to play it.

To be honest, I'm surprised neither ASW or Atlus have formally announced P4C with a Famitsu article or press release yet. I'm guessing they're still waiting for Atlus to be bought by someone and sort everything out before proceeding forward.

Junpei: surprising slugger of futile swing/absolute perfect zero hitter

Yukari:tacky pink sniper.

I wanna see the translated victory quotes we saw.

Hmmm, tacky pink sniper...I mean, it fits but really? "Suprising slugger of the futile swing" PLEASE make it into the final version.

Thanks very much, Houdin! And which victory quotes are you talking about?

no problem :)

Namely I saw some victory screes for junpei,shadow yu, and others I can't recount. so I am curious what their on about. :P

http://www.siliconera.com/postgallery/?p_gal=322571|9 <quote I refer to, there are others if I can find 'em

Edited by HoudiniJr100

They're pobably all gonna be like the story mode mirrors. I say this because I have theory that the malovent entity may have "downloaded" their fighting style from the first P-1 grandprix. That would explain why they have the old auto combo's...right? :v:

They're pobably all gonna be like the story mode mirrors. I say this because I have theory that the malovent entity may have "downloaded" their fighting style from the first P-1 grandprix. That would explain why they have the old auto combo's...right? :v:

Maybe . . . the Shadow Aigis in the first game isn't the real one (play P3FES for more info :v:), so it has some sense if "the one behind this" does it with everyone else.

They're pobably all gonna be like the story mode mirrors. I say this because I have theory that the malevolent entity may have "downloaded" their fighting style from the first P-1 grandprix. That would explain why they have the old auto combo's...right? :v:

I actually really like this theory, it also explains why Elizabeth would not have a Shadow version due to the fact she was never an actual contestant in the P-1 Grand Prix and had no direct contact with the malevolent entity.

So does normal Labrys not have shadow mode or does that only apply to Shadow Labrys (that will get confusing).

On side note, I wonder about the themes for the enw characters. On one hand, it is nice that most characters have new themes, but on other hand, I am bit sad on how few remixes the game has.

I actually really like this theory, it also explains why Elizabeth would not have a Shadow version due to the fact she was never an actual contestant in the P-1 Grand Prix and had no direct contact with the malevolent entity.

Haha, I hadn't actually thought about that. Yeah that makes sense :p

@TPPR10 All characters APART from Shadow Labrys and Elizabeth have shadow type. So yes, Labrys (Shadow) will be playable.

And I would be surprised if the new chars didn't have their own theme's.

Now that i think about, how creepy would be Shadow Kuma? (You understand this question, if you played the PS2 game).

This is why I want Hiimdaisy's Shadow Teddie. And for the luls.

This is why I want Hiimdaisy's Shadow Teddie. And for the luls.

Myoro, do you know any word that starts with the letter F ?

FRAUDULENCE!

no.

FRAME RATE ISSUES!

not that ether...

FURIOUS ACTION SPAM!

hmm...

Fsteak?